The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Kings College Pg Dip Mental Health Nursing Interview

Hi I have an interview at Kings College on 31st March for a postgrad diploma in mental health nursing :smile: I'm so excited!! :smile: can anyone tell me what to expect? thanks! xx

Steph xx
Hi Steph,

Congratulations on your interview, that’s great news!

You have just over three weeks to prepare which is great, have you tried a practice run with a friend? You could also do some practice questions and research current issues around mental health nursing. In the interview, try to stay calm and take a bottle of water along to stay hydrated. Take a deep breath before answering questions and try to demonstrate the skills you have using your previous experience. It's also a good idea to prepare a few questions to ask at the end. You will be great, just remember to smile and be yourself!

Hope that helps and good luck :smile:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
thank you :smile: x
Hiya, I also have been invited for an interview/assessment day at Kings College on the 25th March for the PGDip in Mental Health Nursing! I am really excited and also nervous as I'd absolutely love to go to Kings. It's my first choice. Good luck with your interview, and I'll try to let you know how mine goes!
Original post by King’s College London
Hi Steph,

Congratulations on your interview, that’s great news!

You have just over three weeks to prepare which is great, have you tried a practice run with a friend? You could also do some practice questions and research current issues around mental health nursing. In the interview, try to stay calm and take a bottle of water along to stay hydrated. Take a deep breath before answering questions and try to demonstrate the skills you have using your previous experience. It's also a good idea to prepare a few questions to ask at the end. You will be great, just remember to smile and be yourself!

Hope that helps and good luck :smile:

This is great advice, thanks! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest