Adult Nursing Accommodation at Riverside Campus Sept 2015? Watch

bexh
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi, I've received a conditional offer for adult nursing at riverside campus for Sept 2015. I was just wondering whether anyone else is looking at applying for accommodation at De Bunsen Hall?
becky-emily
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by bexh)
Hi, I've received a conditional offer for adult nursing at riverside campus for Sept 2015. I was just wondering whether anyone else is looking at applying for accommodation at De Bunsen Hall?
Hey I'm hopefully going to be doing midwifery and so I've looked at De Bunsen halls but there's not much info on it on the website and there's no pictures which worries me Are you looking at any of the other types of halls as well? x
bexh
Rep:
?
(Original post by becky-emily)
Hey I'm hopefully going to be doing midwifery and so I've looked at De Bunsen halls but there's not much info on it on the website and there's no pictures which worries me Are you looking at any of the other types of halls as well? x
Yeah I thought exactly the same when I looked! I'm going to an application day to look at other types of accommodation aswell so I can decide haha! Have you looked at any others x
[email protected]
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi
Applicants who have selected Chester as one of their choices can apply for accommodation from Monday 30th March 2015. You should soon be receiving information through the post about our online application process. As soon as you’ve received these details you can then start to apply online.

Rather than picking a specific hall/house ( i.e Debunsen Hall) you will need to select the type of accommodation in order of preference - so self catered standard, self catered en-suite, semi catered, full board standard, full board en-suite.

You can also apply for a place in our partnership accommodation - Tramways. Brand new for September 2015, Tramways offers stylish and modern accommodation in a great location in the centre of Chester. You could choose to share an apartment with other first year students. Each room includes a small comfy double bed, spacious work areas, loads of storage, your very own en-suite shower room and a shared kitchen/living area. Alternatively, if you'd prefer to be more independent, you could rent your very own en-suite studio space with your own kitchen and dining area.

The move in date is on Sunday 27th September for uni owned accommodation and contracts for Tramways usually begin on the 12th September.

About the photographs.....we are in the process of obtaining new photography. In fact our photographer is coming in next week so you should soon see new photos uploaded on the website shortly

What other information would you like to see on the website? Happy to answer any questions. Alternatively you can contact the office at [email protected]

If you haven't already seen it, the Accommodation Guide can be found here http://issuu.com/uochester/docs/ches...83610/11697490 , and when offers of accommodation are confirmed in August we will send you a resident guide which will include everything you need to know - what's included, what you need to bring, campus facilities etc.

Hope this helps.

Soph
Accommodation Office Team - Chester
bexh
Rep:
?
(Original post by [email protected])
Hi
Applicants who have selected Chester as one of their choices can apply for accommodation from Monday 30th March 2015. You should soon be receiving information through the post about our online application process. As soon as you’ve received these details you can then start to apply online.

Rather than picking a specific hall/house ( i.e Debunsen Hall) you will need to select the type of accommodation in order of preference - so self catered standard, self catered en-suite, semi catered, full board standard, full board en-suite.

You can also apply for a place in our partnership accommodation - Tramways. Brand new for September 2015, Tramways offers stylish and modern accommodation in a great location in the centre of Chester. You could choose to share an apartment with other first year students. Each room includes a small comfy double bed, spacious work areas, loads of storage, your very own en-suite shower room and a shared kitchen/living area. Alternatively, if you'd prefer to be more independent, you could rent your very own en-suite studio space with your own kitchen and dining area.

The move in date is on Sunday 27th September for uni owned accommodation and contracts for Tramways usually begin on the 12th September.

About the photographs.....we are in the process of obtaining new photography. In fact our photographer is coming in next week so you should soon see new photos uploaded on the website shortly

What other information would you like to see on the website? Happy to answer any questions. Alternatively you can contact the office at [email protected]

If you haven't already seen it, the Accommodation Guide can be found here http://issuu.com/uochester/docs/ches...83610/11697490 , and when offers of accommodation are confirmed in August we will send you a resident guide which will include everything you need to know - what's included, what you need to bring, campus facilities etc.

Hope this helps.

Soph
Thank you! This has been really helpful as I was a bit confused about applying for accommodation! I was just wondering what types of accommodation will be available to view at an application day?
[email protected]
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by bexh)
Thank you! This has been really helpful as I was a bit confused about applying for accommodation! I was just wondering what types of accommodation will be available to view at an application day?
No worries, anything else just give us a shout

The exact residences open will be provided when you register at our applicant days and they vary for each one depending on what's available. Tramways Marketing suite will be open at all applicant days, and usually places like Grosvenor Studio Flats, a full board option and a self catered option on campus are available to look round.

Thanks
Soph.
becky-emily
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by [email protected])
Hi

Hope this helps.

Soph
Hi, Thank you for all the info and help! I'm a bit unsure of what to do though because I haven't heard from all of my uni choices yet and won't find out until April so obviously I can't select Chester or apply for accommodation in March Will this put me at a disadvantage in terms of what accommodation I end up getting?
Thanks again!
[email protected]
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi, Thank you for all the info and help! I'm a bit unsure of what to do though because I haven't heard from all of my uni choices yet and won't find out until April so obviously I can't select Chester or apply for accommodation in March Will this put me at a disadvantage in terms of what accommodation I end up getting?
Thanks again!
Hi

At Chester there is no 'first come, first-served', so as long as you submit your application before the 24th July, your application will be considered fairly. Applying for accommodation in April will not put you at any disadvantage.

Sophie
Accommodation Office
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

University open days

• University of Chester
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 12 Oct '19