Turn on thread page Beta

Avatar picture being 100x100 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

Heres my second post in just as many minutes. On the old forum you used to be able to have your avatar as your profile picture, so your avatar was 100x100. Can you still do this on the new forum? I'm thinking not.

Adam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by byb3)
    Hey,

Heres my second post in just as many minutes. On the old forum you used to be able to have your avatar as your profile picture, so your avatar was 100x100. Can you still do this on the new forum? I'm thinking not.

Adam
    no you can't, that was removed and i'm working my way down the members list to sort everyone out so it looks nice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by byb3)
    Hey,

Adam
    nope, the only way to have a bigger avatar that 50x50 is if you have one bigger that 50x50 before the revamp and you haven't changed it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    no you can't, that was removed and i'm working my way down the members list to sort everyone out so it looks nice
    I made mine smaller the other day - saves you a job

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baron)
    nope, the only way to have a bigger avatar that 50x50 is if you have one bigger that 50x50 before the revamp and you haven't changed it
    or ollie hasn't changed it for you :P

(ps. the wolf is next. you've been warned)

ReputationRep:
    Boo Hoo, I loved having that slightly larger image size. Oh well, I'll have to stick to 50x50 like everyone else.

- Adam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by byb3)
    Boo Hoo, I loved having that slightly larger image size. Oh well, I'll have to stick to 50x50 like everyone else.

- Adam
    it took me an hour to find a decent avatar this one is still pants!!!!! ah well thats what free periods at school were made for!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trigger)
    it took me an hour to find a decent avatar this one is still pants!!!!! ah well thats what free periods at school were made for!
    thanks..and here's a generous reward.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    thanks..and here's a generous reward.
    aw i werent having a dig just want sum help finding a good 1!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    aw i werent having a dig just want sum help finding a good 1!!!!!
    hmm...mines gunna be gotten rid of aswell isnt it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    Oh no! My poor dancing lion! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alocin)
    my poor tinkerbell - hello!!!

ReputationRep:
    why don't you all just resize them?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alocin)
    :eek: Oh no! My shiney disco ball!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Couldn't you just save your big avatar, then change it back after Ollie has done his stuff?
    no, because there's no way to put up a big avatar (read the first few posts of this thread)

ReputationRep:
    u can just open the picture with paint n resize it therre!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammypotato)
    u can just open the picture with paint n resize it therre!
    doesnt work i tried it with a pic of a gebil with a helmet on but it wont accept it back again or sumin (computor jargon :eek: ) so now its on my profile i dont want a manga one

ReputationRep:
    doesnt work i tried it with a pic of a gebil with a helmet on but it wont accept it back again or sumin (computor jargon :eek: ) so now its on my profile i dont want a manga one
    Go into Photo editor if you have it and click resize and it does it for you - I'm just trying to find a nice one now that doesnt look pooh when its small lol. If you send me the pic you want, Ill try and do it for you

ReputationRep:
    heres a few. i found them on avarity.com (i think)
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superomega1)
    heres a few. i found them on avarity.com (i think)
    U need them resizing or...?

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.