Student 977
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Ok, so I am currently in year 12 studying German. The speaking exam is fast approaching and I am really worried because my level of spoken German is very low. Has anyone got any good tips for what I can do to do well in the speaking?
Binda
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Student 977)
Ok, so I amImage currently in year 12 studying German. The speaking exam is fast approaching and I am really worried because my level of spoken German is very low. Has anyone got any good tips for what I can do to do well in the speaking?

Hy,
i am doing the exam as well. I am pretty good at speaking but i am always too worried about making little mistakes when i write. Perhaps we could practice together and help each other? I live in Germany so speaking is no problem at all for me.
woodpecker
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
It wouldn't be specifically aimed at the exam, but if you just want to generally practise your speaking, there's a website called italki where you can do language exchanges with native speakers. So you would talk to a native German speaker half in German and half in English so that they could help you with German and you could help them with English.
I'm using it to help with Spanish at the moment and it's working well so far

Posted from TSR Mobile
GrappleX
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Binda)
Hy,
i am doing the exam as well. I am pretty good at speaking but i am always too worried about making little mistakes when i write. Perhaps we could practice together and help each other? I live in Germany so speaking is no problem at all for me.
Hi, obviously the best way is to go to a German-speaking country, but this may not be possible I'm a current A2 student and I found/find listening to German music helpful and I could get used to the speed of native speakers and it was enjoyable at the same time I recommend rammstein but they are an acquired taste!! You could also watch German films and just talk as much deutsch as you can, maybe with a friend or even just to yourself hope this helps and feel free to message me

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (5)
33.33%
No (10)
66.67%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed