Alex~Sandra
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I want to study dentistry at uk or usa ,but i do not know how and what i need to do to apply at some good university ? P.s i am from another contry from europe. tnx
aqua05
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Alex~Sandra)
I want to study dentistry at uk or usa ,but i do not know how and what i need to do to apply at some good university ? P.s i am from another contry from europe. tnx
Well studying dentistry in USA is a really long process. it is not as straight forward as it is in the UK. What i mean here is in order to qualify to become a dentist in UK, you can become in 5 years whereas in the USA you need to do a 3 year degree in something else and then apply again to a different uni for studying dentistry, hence overall your course could end up becoming like 8 years.. quite long in my opinion. Well you need to do your research online regarding your uni choices. i'd say all UK dental schools are excellent. I do not know much about USA dental schools.. you should do your research
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (67)
27.46%
No - I have already returned home (26)
10.66%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (51)
20.9%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (25)
10.25%
No - I live at home during term anyway (75)
30.74%

Watched Threads