The Student Room Group
Leeds Arts University
Leeds Arts University
Leeds

Leeds College Of Art Applications 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Me and a friend both got offers for Fine art, We will be living at liberty park :smile: Both currently studying a Foundation Diploma.
Leeds Arts University
Leeds Arts University
Leeds
Original post by RupertSamuel
Thought I would get this started.

Post below your

- What your going to study ?
- Where are you looking at living ?
- What A-levels are you studying ?

I have also made a freshers group -
facebook.com/groups/717990961641162

Studying printed textiles and hoping to go to Liberty park!
Im studying creative advertising and hopefully living at liberty park, but does anyone have any idea when freshers is ? don't want to clash it with holidays
Reply 23
those in liberty park where are poeple staying? im in block 3 floor 5 flat 3D!:smile:
Reply 24
also when do we get our student finance? i know the tution loan is split but do we get maintenance loans all at once at the start? im a bit concerned about paying for liberty park (planning to use my loan) but i cant afford to pay on move in day if we get our loan in installments! :confused: anyone help?
Reply 25
I think we get our maintenance loan mid September, which is silly really as we have to pay our first rent instalment before then

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
Original post by Livv5
I think we get our maintenance loan mid September, which is silly really as we have to pay our first rent instalment before then

Posted from TSR Mobile

i know! ive chosen to pay in full as well! i complained to them and they offered to be flexible but i need to prove when i get my loan which is a bit hard when nothing has been said about it. also how are people ment to pay for food and stuff if we dont get it until a bit later so stupid
I got an offer for Graphic Design here, but I'm off somewhere else. I was still really impressed with this place, though, so great choice guys. :biggrin: I'm sure you'll be happy here, the atmosphere was great when I visited.
I got an offer for creative advertising and I'm staying in liberty park, but i haven't been told anymore like what flat or anything , anyone know how long till they get back to you ?
Reply 29
Original post by grace.lans
I got an offer for creative advertising and I'm staying in liberty park, but i haven't been told anymore like what flat or anything , anyone know how long till they get back to you ?

not long they let me know in a couple of days
The chats not so lively is it... @-@ ill be studying ba illustration and ill be staying in liberty park for my first year ^^ what about everyone else??
Hi!

I'll be studying the Art foundation at LCA this September and I'll be staying in the Broadcasting Tower for my first year. It's closer to the uni and seemed more appealing than Liberty Park.

If any of you guys are staying there, let me know! Would be nice to know someone before moving in.
I assumed this post was regarding the Foundation diploma by looking at the post title but everyone seems to be talking about the actual degrees? I will be starting the Foundation course in September but I will not be living in the accommodation as it is only a one year course and I only live in the next town so I can commute :-)
Reply 33
Hey guys, I'll be doing a postgrad course in TESOL Studies and I'm considering Liberty Park too. Does anyone of you know if it's withing walking distance from the University of Leeds?
Reply 34
Im doing Pattern Design and I'm living in Liberty Park! Block 3 floor 1 x
hi! I'm doing vis com this year but there isn't any accommodation left at liberty park and carlton hill so i don't know where I'm living lool. deciding between the plaza iq and clv XD
Reply 36
Original post by RupertSamuel
Thought I would get this started.

Post below your

- What your going to study ?
- Where are you looking at living ?
- What A-levels are you studying ?

I have also made a freshers group -
facebook.com/groups/717990961641162

Going to study Fine Art, staying in Liberty Park and studying art, textiles and english lit at a-levels
Liberty park! Same haha im at 3.9.3E anyone else??
Reply 38
Original post by joyamy
Going to study Fine Art, staying in Liberty Park and studying art, textiles and english lit at a-levels

Art Foundation at Leeds College of Art! Staying in Liberty Park, my room is 3.4.2A, anyone close by??

Quick Reply

Latest