The Student Room Group

Hello, my name is yagokoros!

I'm studying... GCSE AQA - English Language, English Literature, Additional Science, Further Additional Science, History B, Spanish, Chinese (will take next year!)
GCSE OCR: Home Economics:Food and Nutrition
GCSE WJEC - Religion (Life issues and Human experience)
GCSE Edexcel: Art and Design:Fine Art, ICT:Living in a Digital World
IGCSE Edexel:Mathematics A

Have taken: AQA GCSE Core Science (A); OCR EPQ (B); BSC Level 1: Health and Safety in the Workplace(PASS 39/40); Level 1 Food Hygiene

I'm interested in... World culture and language (study Chinese and Japanese in free time, but will take Chinese GCSE next year), videogames, art, travel, technology, science and medicine

My study level is... GCSE
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by yagokoros
I'm studying... GCSE AQA - English Language, English Literature, Additional Science, Further Additional Science, History B, Spanish, Chinese (will take next year!)
GCSE OCR: Home Economics:Food and Nutrition
GCSE WJEC - Religion (Life issues and Human experience)
GCSE Edexcel: Art and Design:Fine Art, ICT:Living in a Digital World
IGCSE Edexel:Mathematics A

Have taken: AQA GCSE Core Science (A); OCR EPQ (B); BSC Level 1:h:ealth and Safety in the Workplace(PASS 39/40); Level 1 Food Hygiene

I'm interested in... World culture and language (study Chinese and Japanese in free time, but will take Chinese GCSE next year), videogames, art, travel, technology, science and medicine

My study level is... GCSE

hi welcome to :tsr:

So how are your GCSEs going?

If you need any help on your subjects, you can post in the subject sub-forum in the study help section.

Good luck in you GCSEs.

Quick Reply

Latest