The Student Room Group

Advanced Higher Physics - CFE 2015!!!!

Scroll to see replies

Got an A 😄, how did everyone get on with their other subjects?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WithoutMuchHope
got an A somehow lmao

How'd you find that out? You going to edinburgh mate?

Yasss well done! I've attached the component marks file my friend found it on.

Aye :biggrin: Staying in Meadow Court, what about you??
Original post by chopinfan
Yasss well done! I've attached the component marks file my friend found it on.

Aye :biggrin: Staying in Meadow Court, what about you??

Holland House- will have to have a cheeky wee meet up at some point during freshers
Original post by Runner0204

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done!! I got an A in AH Maths, Physics & Mechanics and an A in Higher Modern Studies. Didn't expect it cause I did pretty much nothing all year hahaha :laugh: How did you get on?
Holland House- will have to have a cheeky wee meet up at some point during freshers

Pollock Halls looks pretty cool!! And yesss definitely :biggrin: I'm actually so unprepared for uni though hahaha... Think I might buy that freshers wristband thing but there's loads of other events being advertised on facebook as well??

Pollock Halls looks pretty cool!! And yesss definitely :biggrin: I'm actually so unprepared for uni though hahaha... Think I might buy that freshers wristband thing but there's loads of other events being advertised on facebook as well??

what course are you guys doing?
Original post by Runner0204

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got an B in Physics.

Advanced Higher Maths = B
Advanced Higher Computing Science = B
Higher English = B

So I'm over the moon to be perfectly honest. However, I really wanted four A's. But I can settle.
Original post by hugeJamesS

Geophysics & Meteorology - might switch to Physics & Meteorology at some point if I don't like the geo side though haha. What about you?
Geophysics & Meteorology - might switch to Physics & Meteorology at some point if I don't like the geo side though haha. What about you?

engineering. like most people on here haha

Theoretical physics :smile:

As for my other exams I got As also in advanced higher physics, chemistry and english; wee bit shell shocked tbh
engineering. like most people on here haha

Are you at Edinburgh too? Do you know your accommodation yet?
Reply 191
@JP298 @WithoutMuchHope @chopinfan @Higherdude @matthew4321 @ROC10

how did you get on? JP must have got an A :wink:

Woah mate, how did you know? XD Yeah, got my three A's in Adv Maths, Adv Physics and Higher Engineering Science. Happy Days! Edinburgh, here I come! :smile:
Well done!! I got an A in AH Maths, Physics & Mechanics and an A in Higher Modern Studies. Didn't expect it cause I did pretty much nothing all year hahaha :laugh: How did you get on?

Well done that's brilliant!

I got A's in AH maths, physics, chemistry and graphics 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile
I also got a b
I got a B for advanced physics, i'll take that every day of the week - definitely was not my priority

other results were B for advanced Geog and A for advanced music

Seems as if a few others are going to Edinburgh as well. Any recommendations for accommodation? Need to get that sorted soon...:biggrin:
Reply 195
Original post by MartinDUFC
I got a B for advanced physics, i'll take that every day of the week - definitely was not my priority

other results were B for advanced Geog and A for advanced music

Seems as if a few others are going to Edinburgh as well. Any recommendations for accommodation? Need to get that sorted soon...:biggrin:

I'm in sugarhouse close, personally. Not too sure where others are, we'll need to all meet up during freshers week! What are you doing yourself?
Original post by JP298
I'm in sugarhouse close, personally. Not too sure where others are, we'll need to all meet up during freshers week! What are you doing yourself?

In terms of accommodation I'll most certainly be in catered, cooking for myself is definitely ruled out but that's all I'm decided on so far. I'll be studying Geography come September but it wouldn't surprise me if I changed at some point because I swithered between multiple subjects. Looking forward to it regardless :smile:
Untitled.png

How do you do this question and what knowledge is required for this question thanks. Pleas reply asap
Untitled.png

How do you do this question and what knowledge is required for this question thanks. Pleas reply asap
Untitled.png

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending