The Student Room Group

Need help with OCR as Ict g062 Task 2 - (B)

thank you ? thanks
(edited 9 years ago)
Post what? lol
I need help on that section.
Ohhhh oh!!! I misunderstood you sorry. Well I don't know how the yearly income is generated so I don't know what to put for yearly income for 2011 onwards. I can't work out cumulative income without knowing how to figure out the yearly income for each year and the standard yearly income for 2010 is 979.88 pounds which I'm not sure changes or not.
Reply 4
Original post by infexiz
Ohhhh oh!!! I misunderstood you sorry. Well I don't know how the yearly income is generated so I don't know what to put for yearly income for 2011 onwards. I can't work out cumulative income without knowing how to figure out the yearly income for each year and the standard yearly income for 2010 is 979.88 pounds which I'm not sure changes or not.

Original post by infexiz
hey guys I dont know how to start this question B on task 2 about breakeven, I would really appreciate any help I can get. Thank you very much. If you can help please send me a message or post here.

Here's a link to my assessment: http://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/82465-unit-g062-structured-ict-task-june-2015.pdf
Page 10 in that pdf is where I'm stuck at.
I can't seem to figure out how the yearly income is generated for each year.

Yearly Income for Year 1:
(FIT Rate * Units generated)+(Export Rate * Units Generated/2)=979.88 rounded up. Just work from that, with the inflation rates included.

Year one does not change, it is how it is given. Your program will calculate succeeding years, if it is right.
(edited 9 years ago)
Can someone explain what formulas are used in the spreadsheet task (b)
Does anyone have either an unofficial or an actual mark scheme? pleaseeee.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending