coconuthead--
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
So basically, my uni offer is 2 B grades and i firmed it without paying attention, because it's the uni I really realy really want to go to. But, i entered a qualification wrong, realised afterwards and the offer really should be grades 'ABB' at A level. They think i have completed a full btec worth a full A level when i accidentally entered the incorrect one. I'm really scared if i email the admissions they'll withdraw my application/offer completely. They also said they want evidence of the completed certificate, but i only have it up to AS level. I'm doing 4 A levels at the moment, but the btec was extra i dropped at AS and kept general studies as an extra fourth subject as they accept that as a full A level. Can someone tell me what to do? I'm really really worried, I don't want to get rejected on results day, I believe I can get the A level grades.
LadyEcliptic
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
If you are doing 4 a levels, he offer for ABB could be for any 3 subjects unless they have specified you had to get them in certain offers, but you will have to contact them because even if you do meet the results, they will ask you at some point for evidence of all your results.

It it was a mistake and just explain that to them. You're only human
coconuthead--
Rep:
?
(Original post by LadyEcliptic)
If you are doing 4 a levels, he offer for ABB could be for any 3 subjects unless they have specified you had to get them in certain offers, but you will have to contact them because even if you do meet the results, they will ask you at some point for evidence of all your results.

It it was a mistake and just explain that to them. You're only human
But..what if i get ABC/A*BC on results day and law is a oversubscribed course my life depends on this. I have a fear of rejection
coconuthead--
Rep:
?
Or should I lie i've sent it on the post and it's gone lost?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (534)
33.99%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (647)
41.18%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (318)
20.24%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (72)
4.58%

Watched Threads