Your Lordship's quest for TSReasure

Watch
Birkenhead
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hello plebeians,

I have descended from the lofty heights of my Earldom to speak with you here today to inform you that I am a mere 40 points away from my ninth gem.

I'm sure you will all agree with me that it is fitting that a man of such status in society should also be obscenely wealthy, and I am grateful for your support in my attempts to fulfil this objective.

If only there was a way for me to offer some kind of a rep for rep exchange to relieve my impatience, but alas, openly offering this would incur the wraths of the county sheriffs.

Yours Faithfully,

Lord Birkenhead GCSI PC KC
Maid Marian
Badges: 20
Report 6 years ago
Hi Birkenhead:hugs:
Birkenhead
Rep:
?
(Original post by Maid Marian)
Hi Birkenhead:hugs:
Hello dear plebeian maiden, how goes your quest for dalliance?
Maid Marian
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Birkenhead)
Hello dear plebeian maiden, how goes your quest for dalliance?
Huh? I've felt dreadfully down today, and my mother's going away for a few days tomorrow so that makes me feel even worse.
Oh Birky, please make me laff or something, I'm so lonely.
Birkenhead
Rep:
?
Huh? I've felt dreadfully down today, and my mother's going away for a few days tomorrow so that makes me feel even worse.
Oh Birky, please make me laff or something, I'm so lonely.
This is precisely why you don't stock your hope in emotions and other...humans. Take a leaf out of my book and care only for power and wealth and you'll be much happier in the long run. I would also recommend you drink a great deal of alcohol whenever you're down to correct your brain chemistry, maybe also get into gambling to take your mind off things.

As you can see I'm pretty good at this life advice stuff so if you ever need a pointer just PM me.
Maid Marian
Report 6 years ago
This is precisely why you don't stock your hope in emotions and other...humans. Take a leaf out of my book and care only for power and wealth and you'll be much happier in the long run. I would also recommend you drink a great deal of alcohol whenever you're down to correct your brain chemistry, maybe also get into gambling to take your mind off things.

As you can see I'm pretty good at this life advice stuff so if you ever need a pointer just PM me.
That's not very helpful.
I don't why I feel depressed today, it just happened. :sad:
Binary Freak
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hello plebeians,

I have descended from the lofty heights of my Earldom to speak with you here today to inform you that I am a mere 40 points away from my ninth gem.

I'm sure you will all agree with me that it is fitting that a man of such status in society should also be obscenely wealthy, and I am grateful for your support in my attempts to fulfil this objective.

If only there was a way for me to offer some kind of a rep for rep exchange to relieve my impatience, but alas, openly offering this would incur the wraths of the county sheriffs.

Yours Faithfully,

Lord Birkenhead GCSI PC KC
Hold on. Just going on my dupe account and I'll rep you then you'll be 1 point closer to your objective :holmes:
Birkenhead
Rep:
?
(Original post by Gott)
9th gem is the first of the losers, you have about 1000000 to go to the real deal
You don't even have any slightly lighter coloured green gems, you only have the basic darker shade of green gems. Loser.
Smash Bandicoot
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I knew it, this Birkenhead thing is just some 20 year old in Bristol's idea of banter, a dramatis personae. Why have I been revering him like an actual Lord and psychologist? I spent most of last year thinking he was a late 20s man with a phD. Took his advice on paranoia as gold over my own GP. Jeebus

Amusing persona I must say
somemightsay888
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
How's the Downton Abbey thread going these days :cool:
Birkenhead
Rep:
?
(Original post by Gott)
:console: He is the pleb if he thinks that alone justifies him on TSR, especialy the 9th, you only get the T shirt for the 10th as Bear has told me. You only gain TSR prestige by your actual qualitative reputation not by essentially troll points (or by a spot of white knighting :laugh:)

Though I'll have you know I am a pinnacle of wisdom and sense in this land...I certainly am not a troll, let alone a white knight...which is more than some people's visitor messages can say for themselves :teehee:
Birkenhead
Rep:
?
(Original post by Smash Bandicoot)
I knew it, this Birkenhead thing is just some 20 year old in Bristol's idea of banter, a dramatis personae. Why have I been revering him like an actual Lord and psychologist? I spent most of last year thinking he was a late 20s man with a phD. Jeebus

Amusing persona I must say
My age has been on my profile since I joined, and I've made it clear to you that I'm an undergraduate. What sort of moron would actually think I'm a Lord who was an old man when black and white photography and wigs were still around?

I'm also sorry to break this to you but it definitely doesn't take a PhD in psychology to realise that you have a ruinous mental state.
Smash Bandicoot
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
My age has been on my profile since I joined, and I've made it clear to you that I'm an undergraduate. What sort of moron would actually think I'm a Lord who was an old man when black and white photography and wigs were still around?

I'm also sorry to break this to you but it definitely doesn't take a PhD in psychology to realise that you have a ruinous mental state.
I thought you idolised him, sought to emulate him and as such would perhaps study Law, but were slightly older than anticipated

noted…
Drunk Punx
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
x
(Original post by G8D)
x
Quid pro quo aye?

I don't even know how many it'll take me to get 9 :moon:
Birkenhead
Rep:
?
That's not very helpful.
Try something creative or an activity where you feel useful and productive. Stretch your comfort zone, err *leafs frantically through Collected Life Advice Clichés
Birkenhead
Rep:
?
That's not very helpful.
Try something creative or an activity where you feel useful and productive. Stretch your comfort zone, err *leafs frantically through Collected Life Advice Clichés *

(Original post by Gott)
If you say so you Birk. Did I say I wasn't a white night and why are you spying on my visitor page?
Did I say you were? Why are you making unfounded assumptions?
Birkenhead
Rep:
?
(Original post by somemightsay888)
How's the Downton Abbey thread going these days :cool:
It is in a state of ruin. The yuppees in this godforsaken place do not afford their social superiors the respect and admiration they deserve by right of birth.
Birkenhead
Rep:
?
(Original post by Gott)
Did you not say my visiter page would suggest I was?
No.
Birkenhead
Rep:
?
When I planned this journey I envisaged innumerable plebeian hordes heralding my arrival, but I have been met only with a smattering of loyal admirers. The PM will hear of this if things don't liven up soon. I'll have these rolling plains turned into a nuclear testing base and you will all be transformed into hideous mutants.
Birkenhead
Rep:
?
(Original post by Gott)
Are you saying 'some people's' does not refer to mine?
This conversation is boring me. Begone, vile plebeian!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I’m worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (10)
41.67%
I’m worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (2)
8.33%
I’m worried it will impact my future career (2)
8.33%
I’m worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (5)
20.83%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (2)
8.33%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (3)
12.5%

Watched Threads