psychology evaulation help!!!!!Watch
1. the research has practical applications
2. the maternal deprivation hypothesis has been supported by a large body of research evidence...
3. critics argue that findings in different cultures clearly contradict the maternal deprivation hypothesis?...
Bowlby research on thieves
1. the findings are based on retrospective bias....
2. reasarcher bias due to...
this questions are in the shape of PEEL, i cant find anything anywhere. any help?
I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed.
First of all, are you AQA or Edexcel as this would make a difference.
Maternal deprivation hypothesis has practical application in terms of parenting- what not to do if you like. But also if you look at deprivation (disruption to attachment) it shows that separation from a caregiver has negative effects. Application, if you ned to go to hospital, find adequate care similar to that you would give your child. Changes have also ben made to hospital regulation where parents can now stay in hospital with their children.
Not sure if this is what you were looking for?
Maternal deprivation is supported by Bowlby's 44 thieves (1944) study.
Not sure about number 3...
Retrospective bias as its using interviews with parents and children
Researcher Bias as Bowlby is the interpreter. He is aiming to support his own research. He was working at the Tavistock centre,