The Student Room Group

I'm Schizophrenic AMA

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Arieisit
Why are you using my idea for a thread. Mental illness is the new cool? :lolwut:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry. :colondollar:
Why are you using my idea for a thread. Mental illness is the new cool? :lolwut:
Posted from TSR Mobile
He doesn't come across as thinking it's cool though, you did. He's got a genuine diagnosis, which you don't.
Original post by Paladian
Like I said I'm schizophrenic AMA :smile:

I took acid, ecstasy, coke & crack and smoked heroin leading up to a psychotic episode and a diagnosis of schizophrenia.

Are you joking?
Do you regret it?
Do you think you triggered your mental health issues
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 83
Original post by Crystalz
Are you joking?

No drugs used to help me escape from reality. I keep away from them since being in hospital.
No drugs used to help me escape from reality. I keep away from them since being in hospital.

edited since you replied sorry
Reply 85
Original post by Crystalz
Are you joking?
Do you regret it?
Do you think you triggered your mental health issues

I do regret it and yes I think it triggered the inevitable. I think I might have been able to have reduced the consequences if I had not taken any drugs.
Original post by Little Popcorns
He doesn't come across as thinking it's cool though, you did. He's got a genuine diagnosis, which you don't.

Ffs! Leave me the **** alone!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
You're the one that quoted me this morning when I thought I'd got shot of your nonsense. Weirdo.

I didn't quote you this morning.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I didn't quote you this morning.

Posted from TSR Mobile
The notification came up this morning from a post you made late last night... You had quoted a post I made a week ago and it wasn't even a reply to you. So I think what you mean is 'yeah sorry I will leave YOU alone'. Not the other way round.

More to the point stop trolldiddlydolling and ruining people's threads just because yours has flopped.
Sorry. :colondollar:
How are you feeling today?
The notification came up this morning from a post you made late last night... You had quoted a post I made a week ago and it wasn't even a reply to you. So I think what you mean is 'yeah sorry I will leave YOU alone'. Not the other way round.

More to the point stop trolldiddlydolling and ruining people's threads just because yours has flopped.

How did my thread flop? I had over 400 posts and 5k views. How many AMA's get that far? Not much!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 91
How are you feeling today?

I feel ok I'm still in a mental battle with voices. I'm trying to summon up the will power to do some painting.
Reply 92
Ffs! Leave me the **** alone!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is the most cynical, most rudest user in the history of this forum. Have some respect mate
Original post by O.Ozz
This is the most cynical, most rudest user in the history of this forum. Have some respect mate

She has been antagonising me for weeks now. Mind your business.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 94
Yeah stop using my thread to have an argument plz. (bit late but better than never).
Yeah stop using my thread to have an argument plz. (bit late but better than never).

She started the argument so you should address her. Also, lots of arguments burst out on my ama and I had to deal with it so, so should you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
How did my thread flop? I had over 400 posts and 5k views. How many AMA's get that far? Not much!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by O.Ozz
Are you trying to be funny? At least my intentions are good, his... 'Oh I kept my AMA going about how 'I don't have a mental illness but would like one because I think they're cool' going for many many post actions, twas jokes. Oh and I also went and told someone else why are they copying me, mental illness is not cool teehee.'
Reply 97
She started the argument so you should address her. Also, lots of arguments burst out on my ama and I had to deal with it so, so should you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I meant both of you. plz .......... or else You don't want a sz to get mad do you? jk.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Might have had something to do with you because there wasn't any hostility until you asked him 'why is he was copying you mental illness isn't cool'.
I meant both of you. plz .......... or else You don't want a sz to get mad do you? jk.

I don't frankly care.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest