The Student Room Group

Proof of residency EU student

Hi,

I am an EU student applying for Student Finance. I just got the UK Residency Form and need to ask a few questions.

I moved to England about 4 years ago with my mum who is living with her partner. As my education from the country where I come from was not recognised, I basically had to start again. I am now in the last year of the college, while I am 21 yrs old.

Could I still send letters from the college and exam certificates to prove my residency even though I am not under 18? As this would be probably the best way to prove my residency as I only worked once and that was before the period I need to prove. I have Learner Agreement forms, which I was given at the beginning of every year, would that be sufficient together with certificates?

Other option would be bank statements, which I get every 3 months. Unfortunately, I am missing about 5 statements. So, I will need to ask my bank to send them again. Would that also be sufficient? Or could I just print it from my online banking account?

Thanks!
Hi there.

First of all we would need original bank statements from the bank, internet printed bank statements are not acceptable on their own.

We can accept letters and awards, etc from any school/college you were at so long as it covers the required dates.

Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending