Was Homosexuality normal from last couple of centuries or beginnin of time.Watch
le face palm
However, since homosexual humans comprise only 4% of the population, it is unlikely that the human race would had been "affected exponentially".
Also, define "normal". The word "homosexual" is actually a relatively modern word which did not exist since the "beginning of time".
However, there's no reason why homosexuality during the Ice Age would have depleted the population.
- It could have been a social taboo.
- It could be that couples needed children in order to have a good life in old age.
- It could be that there were religious / spiritual reasons to take a wife and pass on your 'bloodline'.
- It could be that without homosexuality the population would have grown exponentially.
- It could be that no matter what the birth rates were, resources always kept the population at a constant level (more resources = fewer infant deaths, fewer resources = more infant deaths).
What are you on about? It was invented by the US government circa 1949 by contaminating the main water supply with secret chemical compounds that induced the same-sex attraction in approximately 5-10% of the human population.
I will then proceed to symbolically burn it.
Can't really blame anyone for being homophobic, he's like that by nature most likely.
It's not always been accepted
I wouldn't go that far. Homosexuality is indeed widespread in the animal kingdom, but there are many species in which it would be physically impossible.
Posted from TSR Mobile
What are you on about? It was invented by the US government circa 1949 by contaminating the main water supply with secret chemical compounds that induced the same-sex attractions in approximately 5-10% of the human population.