The Student Room Group
Reply 1
hi,

I have just finished my A2 and have applied to Sheffield uni.

To be completely honest I applied for uni back in september but now its soo tried of lessons and exams that I just want to get away from it. I'm thinking of a year out, but I dont think I will cause everyone in my family will go crazy saying i'm doing nothing allday.

The best advise I can give to you is apply and if you dont want to go, you dont have to ,
Reply 2
Originally posted by Unregistered
How hard is it to get into university, do you have to be really outgoing, stuff and do loads of extra-curricular activities to get in?

No.
its not hard to get into "uni" its just more difficult to get into certain courses than others.

its always best to sell yourself as best you can, so you seems a nicer person if you have a life outside school, so extra curiculum activities do help, but they can be anything like shoping with ouyr mates but you call it "meeting people" on your ucas form.

baisicly just choose what uni u want to go to, and think what type fo person they would want. if they want a sporty person, take up a sport for a year, or atleast until your interview :wink:

love Katy ***
Reply 4
I honestly think that they should come up with a way of declaring extra-curricular activities that kinda slightly fringe on being "illegal".

Latest

Trending

Trending