Males of TSR who plan to marry..... Watch

bittr n swt
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Would you mind if your wife was the head of the house?
Would you prefer it if the wife was the head?

Please don't bull**** me and say crap like head of the house doesn't exist because it does and will continue to do so. If you don't think there's a head of your house, you're wrong.

Let's hear your views...
shawn_o1
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'd say this "head of the house" thing only becomes important once the two settle down and start raising kids.
Yeah dude
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The real bull**** is thinking about who is the head of the house, this ain't no game I ain't no rhino

Posted from TSR Mobile
grassntai
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by bittr n swt)
Would you mind if your wife was the head of the house?
Would you prefer it if the wife was the head?

Please don't bull**** me and say crap like head of the house doesn't exist because it does and will continue to do so. If you don't think there's a head of your house, you're wrong.

Let's hear your views...
You have no idea what you're talking about.
zKlown
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Anyone who thinks their pet isn't the head of the house is deluded.
KingStannis
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
"head of the house" will be an abstract concept not really relevant to our decisions, but I will not have someone else in charge of me.
Smash Bandicoot
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Mum.was head of our house, Dad was her beta cuckold ***** (srs)

Like me.Dad has Dyspraxia but he was not diagnosed until I was, just labeled basically retarded and inept, no medical support. Low self esteem in childhood yadda yadda. Musta been some **** to swallow. Mum largely treated him.as such. She gave him comic book allowance every weekend while he worked 2 jobs for her and us kids. She did a part time job. Kept her distance from.him at parties.

Dunno when but sometime around 2008 Dad became a wet supplicating pushover, Mum got tired of him being a pussy and started fantasising of ****ing other men. May or may not have cheated with my future stepdad or another guy. Eventually in 2009 she divorce raped him.and he went cray cray for a year, like legit scary crying then punching walls and screaming for a few months leading up to the main event, then depressed borderline alcoholic for a year. At the end of this year 2010 Dad told me he read Mum's diary discussing her desire to bang men she could actually respect. Dad paid 70-30 equity split for the old house and as per emotional blackmail to keep my sister in his life who sided with Mum, takes blame for the disintegration of marriage, denies the affair.

Despite fearing Mum for her power over Dad I love her for kindness to me. Ergo maternal erotic spectrum confirmed

So ****ing scared of marriage

Can't blame Mum for everything though betas gon' beta
gagafacea1
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Smash Bandicoot)
Mum.was head of our house, Dad was her beta cuckold ***** (srs)

Like me.Dad has Dyspraxia but he was not diagnosed until I was, just labeled basically retarded and inept, no medical support. Low self esteem in childhood yadda yadda. Musta been some **** to swallow. Mum largely treated him.as such. She gave him comic book allowance every weekend while he worked 2 jobs for her and us kids. She did a part time job. Kept her distance from.him at parties.

Dunno when but sometime around 2008 Dad became a wet supplicating pushover, Mum got tired of him being a pussy and started fantasising of ****ing other men. May or may not have cheated with my future stepdad or another guy. Eventually in 2009 she divorce raped him.and he went cray cray for a year, like legit scary crying then punching walls and screaming for a few months leading up to the main event, then depressed borderline alcoholic for a year. At the end of this year 2010 Dad told me he read Mum's diary discussing her desire to bang men she could actually respect. Dad paid 70-30 equity split for the old house and as per emotional blackmail to keep my sister in his life who sided with Mum, takes blame for the disintegration of marriage, denies the affair.

Despite fearing Mum for her power over Dad I love her for kindness to me. Ergo maternal erotic spectrum confirmed

So ****ing scared of marriage

Can't blame Mum for everything though betas gon' beta
OMG that is a mess. Really hope you have a better life than that, now that you know what to expect (with having Dysparxia).
Smash Bandicoot
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by gagafacea1)
OMG that is a mess. Really hope you have a better life than that, now that you know what to expect (with having Dysparxia).
HAhaha fanily life's good but mental health is ****ed if you have seen my threads

Cheers bruh
Zargabaath
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Smash Bandicoot)
HAhaha fanily life's good but mental health is ****ed if you have seen my threads

Cheers bruh
Dude you're one of my favourite posters on this site (and I think you were the first person to follow me/post in one of my threads), but you need to stop defining yourself by your mental issues.
Retired_Messiah
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The dog is the head of the house regardless of circumstances.

(Original post by zKlown)
Anyone who thinks their pet isn't the head of the house is deluded.
zKlown
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Retired_Messiah)
The dog is the head of the house regardless of circumstances.
Even more so cats, dogs are mans' best friend, cats just use us for their own means.
Retired_Messiah
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by zKlown)
Even more so cats, dogs are mans' best friend, cats just use us for their own means.
My cat is just a prick, the dog gets all the attention in my house.
redferry
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I don't even really get what the head of the house is? Is it like the person that organises the household?
Guills on wheels
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by redferry)
I don't even really get what the head of the house is? Is it like the person that organises the household?
It's the one that makes all the decisions. Usually feeds the patriarchy, usually is male.
redferry
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Guills on wheels)
It's the one that makes all the decisions. Usually feeds the patriarchy, usually is male.
I don't think I grew up with a head of the household then... In my current relationship its probably more me but its still a mixed bag.
Vondas
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Deleted
The Socktor
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by bittr n swt)
Yep, every house has a roof.
Smash Bandicoot
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Zargabaath)
Dude you're one of my favourite posters on this site (and I think you were the first person to follow me/post in one of my threads), but you need to stop defining yourself by your mental issues.
Haha appreciate the compliment

Yeah that's fair but this thread's ideas is a lot of where it started right :/

Unofrtunately if you like me mate you'll know I'm getting better when I start disappearing...the nature of my beast
Mr...
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Shouldn't we have equal power
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (154)
59.46%
No I haven't decided yet (60)
23.17%
Yes but I might change my mind (45)
17.37%

Watched Threads