The Student Room Group
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

Bangor PGCE primary 2015/2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sparklys
Hey Rhian,

I also would be interested in static caravan as I have been given an offer after my interview :biggrin: but having trouble figuring out accommodation too :/ please could I have more info too :smile:

From
Shannon

Hey :smile: sure! Add me on facebook if you like? rhian whalley
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
Original post by Ffion94
Sounds a good idea :smile: I would join it if there was one x

How do you set one up? 😁
Reply 62
I'm not sure to be honest!! X
Hi all,
I don't mind setting up the group but you have to add someone to the group before you can set it up. If someone adds me on Facebook, Amy Louise Hall, I'll set the group up.
Amy
I can't find you. Add me if you like though.
It's Bethan Adams- it'll say new directions education next to my name i think ☺️
Hi all, there's now a Facebook page called Bangor primary pgce 2015/16 have a search and join.
Sorry Beth, I couldn't find you either, my privacy settings might be quite strict. But the groups up now.
Amy xx
Reply 66
I couldn't find you either :frown: I'll search for the page now I'm Ffion Hughes by the way if I do find the page :smile: x
Damn, I must have some impressive security settings!
Hi there,

Hope you don't mind me jumping in here I just wanted to let you know that we still have a selection of en suite rooms and studios available to book for September 2015 at Neuadd Kyffin & Llys Y Deon!

All rooms are en suite and come with comfy beds, storage space and a shared kitchen and living area for each student apartment. There’s also a great social space in both buildings as well as a laundry room.
All studios have the same features but include a self-contained kitchenette so there is no need to share!

As you’d expect ALL BILLS, WIFI and CONTENTS INSURANCE are included in your rent!
The location is perfect too Neuadd Kyffin is on the High Street while Llys Y Deon is based on Dean Street, close to all University buildings plus the town centre are all just a short walk away.

We are holding an OPEN DAY (FRIDAY 26th JUNE) from 11AM to 3PM!
So come take a good look around Llys Y Deon and find out what it’s like to live here Also collect your FREE £5 LOVE2SHOP VOUCHER just for popping in!

For those of you who have already booked your room with us, we cant wait to meet you in September Oh… don’t forget if you ‘Refer-A-Friend’ you can receive £100!

Get in quick many of our room types are already gone!

Dan @Fresh Student Living
01248 660660
[email protected]
Reply 69
Hi all,

Just had a read through of the thread and seems I'm in the same boat as most of you, don't really fancy the commute from Mid Wales.
I've had a quick look on Facebook for the page that has been set up but couldn't seem to find anything, my name is Rob Stephens if anyone can help point me in the right direction or add me to the group etc.
Has anyone had much luck with finding somewhere short term?
Reply 71

Thank you, took me straight to it.
Reply 72
Anyone made an application to UNI halls for the first two weeks yet? The application form online is out of date and no reply from the email address. Thanks

Fiach
Reply 73
Never mind the halls office got back to me. Link to the form here http://www.bangor.ac.uk/accom
modation/pgce.php.en

Seems we were worried about nothing as they are giving us 5 weeks accom in the halls this year
Hi everyone, been following this feed for a while - myself and two friends are coming from across South Wales to Bangor in September so have been having the same accommodation aggro - so glad they've offered the 5 week stint in halls! I've also requested to be added to the Facebook group and will tell my friends to do the same ☺️

Rach x
Hey Guys,
I have been accepted for primary pgce 7-11years in september 2015

And wondered what everyone is doing about housing as I live 3hours away (from mid wales) I wondered if anyone if from my area or wanting to look to share accommodation in Bangor with me :smile:

cant wait for september to begin!!
Reply 76
Hi

Not long till we start now!!! I cant find the group. Please could someone add me? My Facebook profile is below.

https://www.facebook.com/ben.price.777701

Ben
Hi Ben, I'm administration for the group anyway so I will add you now. It's Amy Hall so you know to accept the request
X
Hi guys, well done! I have an interview for PGCE next month, any tips?
Hi guys! I'm lining up an application for Bangor for this Autumn...pretty excited
Just looking for a bit of feedback...how did the accommodation situation fair out for you guys? disaster or doable?

also how is/was Bangor in general? I've heard conflicting reports on the place but it's all down to your own tastes I guess...

would you recommend doing the pgce in bangor??? also considering scotland.....thanks for any feedback!

Nick

Quick Reply

Latest