lallbut
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I'm trying to revise for AS Geography (AQA Specification - Rivers, Cold Environments, Energy and Population) but there's so much content to learn and I don't know where to start?!

Any tips would be appreciated, whether specifically for Geography or just in general! Thank you
ellieee1513
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by lallbut)
I'm trying to revise for AS Geography (AQA Specification - Rivers, Cold Environments, Energy and Population) but there's so much content to learn and I don't know where to start?!

Any tips would be appreciated, whether specifically for Geography or just in general! Thank you
I'm in the exact same position as you are, although I'm doing Coastal Environments instead of Cold Environments. I'm not really sure of a good way to revise either but for me, I remember the case studies and figures by doing mindmaps but flashcards and condensing notes from books seems to help me. Past paper questions are really great and looking at the mark schemes, especially for the long 15 mark questions.
Patrick2810
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
dw, geog is useless, just read through revision guides and learn good exam technique.... (a lot is common sense anyway)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (20)
7.19%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (22)
7.91%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (59)
21.22%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (33)
11.87%
No, nothing has changed (88)
31.65%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (56)
20.14%

Watched Threads