The Student Room Group

University of Law Bloomsbury vs Moorgate

I got a training contract with Linklaters and am going to do the GDL and LPC at Univ of Law. I know for the LPC, I have to study it in the Moorgate centre but am not sure where to go for the GDL.

- Apparently Moorgate is a more corporate environment and it will be an easier transition to the LPC as you dont have to move places... But I kinda want another year of Uni atmosphere, and the fact that the Bloomsbury campus is close to UCL might mean there will be more Cafes/shops suitable for a student? (I prefer working in a nice cafe than in the lib XD)

- Facilities at each campus. I can't find any photos from their website and I dont really have time to visit there in person ... which campus has better facilities?

- The last point is probably difficult to find out. I am just wondering does anyone have any insight on what proportion of Links future trainees goes to each of the 2 campus? (if they choose to study GDL in London). Despite I am more inclined towards Bloomsbury, I dont want to be the odd one out if the majority goes to Moorgate.

Any insight truly appreciated!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending