The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

Best Business Schools to graduate from

Hello everyone,
I am a Greek student with bachelor in Business Administration from a Greek Technological Institute.In September 2015 i plan to do an Ms in Acccounting and Finance in UK and after graduation to try find a job there.After graduation i also want to do ACCA as i want to become a Chartered Accountant.

So far i have the following conditional offers for September 2015:

# Strathclyde Business School-Ms International Accounting and Finance

and

# Adam Smith Business School-MAcc International Accounting and Financial Management

Which school you believe i should choose in order to have better employment prospects?

Thank you!

[h="1"]
Of this lot it is definitely Glasgow, but you should be aware that even Glasgow is not considered a good schools by employers. The Business School have a lot of issues with administration and quality in general. I've also head from master students that the abundance of Chinese students at the master programs sometimes make the experience unbearable, not because Chinese people are horrible, but imagine the homogeneity especially because of the language barrier.

Anyway, that is my take on it, it is your decision at the end of the day and you can only know for yourself what is the right thing to do.
Good luck with the decision!
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending