The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

University of Liverpool Official Rep Q&A - Here to help

Scroll to see replies

aw YIIIIIISSSSSSS cannot WAIT to start at this uni!!!! So excited to get my accom!!!! yaaaaaay
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
hi - are you around to answer a question?

Spoiler

Original post by moptop123

Spoiler

You should be able to do so as soon as you have access to a liverpool life account
I've been offered a room in Melville but it didn't say anything about my flat/house number (and the page for accom currently says Invalid Navigation This Page Shouldn't Be Called Directly so I can't pay my deposit. Anyone else got this problem??
Original post by ImagineCats
I've been offered a room in Melville but it didn't say anything about my flat/house number (and the page for accom currently says Invalid Navigation This Page Shouldn't Be Called Directly so I can't pay my deposit. Anyone else got this problem??

I can't see flat/house number either. Looks like I can access the page to pay my deposit if I wanted to
They offered me catered at vine and I can't afford it. Do I decline the offer and go private where it's cheaper or accept it and put my name on the list for room changes?
Original post by motheryucker
They offered me catered at vine and I can't afford it. Do I decline the offer and go private where it's cheaper or accept it and put my name on the list for room changes?

Give them a call and explain that you can't afford it first, then see what they recommend.
Original post by Edminzodo
Give them a call and explain that you can't afford it first, then see what they recommend.

They recommend accepting and changing rooms but then again there's no guarantee that I'll be able to change. So I guess I'm going private
Hi,
I've been confirmed as having a place at UOL through clearing/adjustment on UCAS. I was wondering when I will get my student ID number or an email so I can apply for accommodation?
Reply 270
Hey,
I had Liverpool as my insurance, thus i've been given 'University-Approved accommodation' due to the high demand for rooms. I was wondering how long it would take for them to give me an indication on what rooms are available (hopefully on campus). Also will I be paying the £150 deposit today aswell (i'm assuming so). Do I have to do anything further or will they email me about rooms available? (I've already accepted the 'University-Approved accommodation'

Thanks
Original post by Marc575
I can't see flat/house number either. Looks like I can access the page to pay my deposit if I wanted to

Yea all was good in the end dw

Think we get our flat numbers early sept?

And are you in the melville gc? I'll add you if you want?
Original post by ImagineCats
Yea all was good in the end dw

Think we get our flat numbers early sept?

And are you in the melville gc? I'll add you if you want?

You'd think so. No I'm not in it would appreciate the add
Original post by Marc575
You'd think so. No I'm not in it would appreciate the add

pm me ur fb link pal
Original post by moptop123
hi - are you around to answer a question?

Hi, what's your question? :smile:
Hi do you know what the applicant to offer ratio is for your Economics and Mathematics course is? or how I could find out? Also, would i be at a disadvantage in applying to both straight Economics courses and Economics&Maths courses in terms of my personal statement not being too focused on Maths?
Original post by sinathambi
Hi do you know what the applicant to offer ratio is for your Economics and Mathematics course is? or how I could find out? Also, would i be at a disadvantage in applying to both straight Economics courses and Economics&Maths courses in terms of my personal statement not being too focused on Maths?

https://university.which.co.uk/university-of-liverpool-l41/mathematics-and-economics-3-years-9250-gl11
Reply 277
This has happened to me only I got catered at Carnatic when I requested self catered. With no guarantee of a room change we are off to liverpool tomorrow to view private halls which are all en suite and much cheaper than uni halls. Will probably decline the Uni of Liv offer which is disappointing given Liverpool was my first choice and I hoped to get good halls!
Reply 278
Original post by motheryucker

You're not guaranteed a room change even if u submit a request for one. Look at the private halls. Some are on the same road as vine and cheaper.
Original post by Kyoto49
You're not guaranteed a room change even if u submit a request for one. Look at the private halls. Some are on the same road as vine and cheaper.

Yesterday I gave feedback to uni about why I didn't accept the accommodation offer and I told them I wanted what I asked for, a self catered single bed. Today I received a new offer for a self catered single bed.. Too late, I went to Liverpool yesterday and sorted out my accommodation.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending