The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

University of Liverpool Official Rep Q&A - Here to help

Scroll to see replies

Original post by English-help
Hi Sophie! I wanted to ask does Uni of Liverpool accept re applicants? I decided to take a gap year and resit a few exams externally but i wanted to know do people still get offers from Liverpool?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, thanks for getting in touch!

The University of Liverpool is happy to consider re-sit applications for our non-clinical programmes. These applications are treated with equal value. :smile:

Hope this helps.

Sophie
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Original post by University of Liverpool
Hi, thanks for getting in touch!

The University of Liverpool is happy to consider re-sit applications for our non-clinical programmes. These applications are treated with equal value. :smile:

Hope this helps.

Sophie

Okay say i wanted to do G100 maths , is that a non-clinical programme?
Original post by English-help
Okay say i wanted to do G100 maths , is that a non-clinical programme?

Yes it is. Clinical programmes would include Medicine, Dentistry, Veterinary Science and the Health Sciences. All other programmes are considered non-clinical.

Hope this helps. :smile:

Sophie
Yes it is. Clinical programmes would include Medicine, Dentistry, Veterinary Science and the Health Sciences. All other programmes are considered non-clinical.

Sophie

Okay thanks!
That helped :h:
Reply 224
Hi 😊
i really want to apply to the BSc psychology course at Liverpool but i did way worse than expected at AS (BCCE 😢), i am predicted ABC for A2 though hope to get ABB and I got 3As 4bs and 2Cs at gcse is there any chance i would be offered a place with those grades?
Original post by megacie
Hi 😊
i really want to apply to the BSc psychology course at Liverpool but i did way worse than expected at AS (BCCE 😢), i am predicted ABC for A2 though hope to get ABB and I got 3As 4bs and 2Cs at gcse is there any chance i would be offered a place with those grades?

Hi

When assessing applications, the admissions team will take a look at your predicted A Level grades as opposed to your AS grades. They will also look at your personal statement and reference, so you will need to make sure that these are up to date and accurately describe your desire to study your chosen course. The admissions team would be happy to consider your application with the predicted grades you have stated above, but you must be confident that you will be able to satisfy the entry requirements of ABB come results day.

I hope this helps.

Best wishes

Sophie
Reply 226
Hi

When assessing applications, the admissions team will take a look at your predicted A Level grades as opposed to your AS grades. They will also look at your personal statement and reference, so you will need to make sure that these are up to date and accurately describe your desire to study your chosen course. The admissions team would be happy to consider your application with the predicted grades you have stated above, but you must be confident that you will be able to satisfy the entry requirements of ABB come results day.

I hope this helps.

Best wishes

Sophie

Ok thank you 😊
Reply 227
Hi there ,
I was wondering how long would it take for the campus accomodation to fill up ? and if there is a booking fee trying to select the one i want the most ?
Thaaankkssss :colondollar:
Original post by qam
Hi there ,
I was wondering how long would it take for the campus accomodation to fill up ? and if there is a booking fee trying to select the one i want the most ?
Thaaankkssss :colondollar:

Hi there, thanks for getting in touch! :smile:

The best people to speak to about this would be our lovely Accommodation Team, who deal with accommodation applications. You can find contact details for them on our website.

I hope you find the information you need!

Best wishes

Sophie
Reply 229
Hi!

I applied to Liverpool 5 days ago for the Business & Management course; although it's still early, is there a specific amount of time I should wait before hearing back?

Thanks!
Original post by afcde
Hi!

I applied to Liverpool 5 days ago for the Business & Management course; although it's still early, is there a specific amount of time I should wait before hearing back?

Thanks!

Hi

Unfortunately, it is difficult to give a specific time frame as it does depend entirely on how many applications the Admissions Team are currently receiving. It is a busy time of year for applications at the moment, so I would give it a couple of weeks before expecting to hear anything back. If you do want an application update, you should have been sent contact details for your Admissions Officer - this is the person to contact for any queries regarding your application.

Sophie
Hi, i have an offer for accounting and finance (AAB) and i am looking to put this as my firm. I was just curious to see if it would still be possible to get into liverpool uni if i get ABB.
Thanks!
Original post by Sillysanj
Hi, i have an offer for accounting and finance (AAB) and i am looking to put this as my firm. I was just curious to see if it would still be possible to get into liverpool uni if i get ABB.
Thanks!

Hi

Thanks for getting in touch! :smile:

If you achieved ABB on results day, your application would be referred to an Admissions Tutor from the academic department who would review your application as a whole before making a final decision. The Admissions Tutor would take a look at your personal statement and reference alongside your grades.

Hope this helps,

Sophie
I've booked an applicant day for Liverpool but currently looking for somewhere to stay overnight with my parents. Any nice suggestions? Thanks! :smile:
Original post by ImagineCats
I've booked an applicant day for Liverpool but currently looking for somewhere to stay overnight with my parents. Any nice suggestions? Thanks! :smile:

Jurys Inn by Albert Dock
Reply 235
When are the results released for the January exams?
Original post by KBSc
When are the results released for the January exams?

Hi

You can find information about exam results on Student Administration's website.

Hope this helps!

Best wishes

Sophie
Hello

I am thinking of applying to UOL for medicine and physiotherapy(2018) as an International student and would like to know the IB requirements for these, and if predicted grades can be used for admission in preparation for next year.

Also, is it possible to receive a sponsorship from my country of origin while still studying abroad in UOL? and if not, are there any official sponsorship/scholarship programs being run for English Universities like UOL?
Original post by Eman5000
Hello

I am thinking of applying to UOL for medicine and physiotherapy(2018) as an International student and would like to know the IB requirements for these, and if predicted grades can be used for admission in preparation for next year.

Also, is it possible to receive a sponsorship from my country of origin while still studying abroad in UOL? and if not, are there any official sponsorship/scholarship programs being run for English Universities like UOL?

Hi, thanks for contacting us!

As the entry requirements for our Health Science and Medicine programmes are slightly more complex than our non-clinical programmes, you will need to contact the individual Admissions Teams directly and they will be able to advise you with regards to your questions above. Please find contact details below:

Medicine
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +44 (0)151 795 4370

Health Sciences (Physiotherapy)
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +44 (0)151 794 5712

I hope this helps. :smile:

Best wishes

Sophie
Reply 239
Hey,
Does anyone know typically how long it takes for the accommodation team to come back to you about accommodation applications?
Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest