Stace2006
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hey guys, I need some help getting participants for my dissertation research. Its main focus is on drifting and personality characteristics but I need people that do extreme sports and more everyday sports too, in order to make a comparison.

The perception around sports is that they are good for health, mental and physical. However the perceptions around drifting and extreme sports are more along the lines of those that take part are adrenaline junkies or risk takers. However recent research has shown that this is not necessarily the case for those who take part in extreme sports. With those who do often holding higher levels of positive personality characteristics than your 'average Joe'. These higher levels of personality characteristics can often be assumed to be beneficial in an extreme sports participants life in general and shows that the perceptions around these sports is ill-founded. I hope to show a similar result for those that do drifting but I need your help to do this!

I need participants that either do drifting, extreme sports, non-extreme sports and those that dont do sports to fill out my research questionnaire so I can complete this study. Please help if you can! It'll only take around 10/15 minutes and I will be forever grateful!! Click the link below for more into and to progress to the questionnaire. Thanks!

https://hass.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SI...p2wzP9fdGE1Mr3
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (138)
58.72%
No (52)
22.13%
Not sure (45)
19.15%

Watched Threads