Can you imagine life without your religion

Watch this thread
SupremeBeings
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
If you are a religious person (no matter what religion), i just wanted to know what do you think your life would be like without religion?. Would you like or dislike life this way. all opinions welcome.
H0PEL3SS
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by SupremeBeings)
If you are a religious person (no matter what religion), i just wanted to know what do you think your life would be like without religion?. Would you like or dislike life this way. all opinions welcome.
Well, I used to be muslim, and I would imagine my life would have been so much better without religion in it. More freedoms, less arbitrary rules.
I can only imagine..
SupremeBeings
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by H0PEL3SS)
Well, I used to be muslim, and I would imagine my life would have been so much better without religion in it. More freedoms, less arbitrary rules.
I can only imagine..
Why do u say " u can only imagine" if your no longer a Muslim. Anyways. I hope you have all that In your life now. freedom, less arbitary. As u deserve that in abdunances As you are no longer Muslim. do you have a belief now?.

I see so much people in this world living their life by religion and no body can actually proud that having a religion Is the way to live. After all religion is just another creation By a man.We havent always had religion. no disrespect to anyone and their religion Though.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (80)
66.67%
In the post (5)
4.17%
Text (16)
13.33%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (19)
15.83%

Watched Threads