sevgi cavusoglu
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I am very excited as I have an interview tomorrow. However I get very nervous and can't say a word. I believe that ı have chance to be choosen if ı show my potential but how?? Do you have any experiences or tips to get relaxed before the interview? Please share with me. Thanks
Hparsonage
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
If you can, pick up some 'rescue remedy' at a supermarket you can get it in all sorts of forms but it basically just helps to make you feel calm. If you can't, try not to think 'what if' before your interview, thinking about the possible outcomes can often make you irrationally nervous xx
ttoby
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Something I've found helps is before the interview run through to yourself why this is the best job ever and you'd be so awesome at it. Then your enthusiasm would show at the interview.

Posted from TSR Mobile
NotJustAName
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Advice for interview: Look well groomed, have prepared questions to ask, research the company, they might ask you why you want to work there and what your strengths and weaknesses are.

How to be relaxed before the interview: If you're prepared then you should be more relaxed, try and talk slowly during the interview, why not even do a practise interview with a friend?

Good luck! I am sure you'll do well!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (251)
33.92%
No (489)
66.08%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed