The Student Room Group
The reception
Heriot-Watt University
Visit website

Anyone studying Applied Languages & Translating (French/Spanish) this September?

First off, this is my first post ever. Hi, everyone.

So I've got a conditional offer at Heriot-Watt, I just received it today. I'm wondering if anyone here might be studying the same course as me? RRC4 is the code or something.

If I meet the conditions, I'll be living away from home. I currently stay in Aberdeenshire so a bit scared of not being able to make friends 😬

Oh I've also got a conditional at Strathclyde for Speech and Language Therapy if anyone's also applied to that?
Hey!

I've just confirmed my offer for Interpreting and Translating (French and Spanish) in September.

I'll be living in halls too! :biggrin:
The reception
Heriot-Watt University
Visit website
Reply 2
hey!

I'm doing Translation (French and BSL) at Heriot Watt starting this September and I'm also from the Aberdeenshire area! :smile:
Reply 3
Hi! I'm from Spain and I am Starting Translation at HW this september 2015! I'm a little bit lost :3
Original post by ElsaV
Hi! I'm from Spain and I am Starting Translation at HW this september 2015! I'm a little bit lost :3

Wow! Are you studying an undergraduate or postgraduate degree? :smile:
Reply 5
An undergraduate, im on my second year snd i will be coming with and erasmus scolarship :smile:
Original post by ElsaV
An undergraduate, im on my second year snd i will be coming with and erasmus scolarship :smile:

Oh wow that's great! Which university are you currently studying at in Spain? :smile:
Reply 7
I am in the Universidad Autonoma of Barcelona :smile:
Original post by ElsaV
I am in the Universidad Autonoma of Barcelona :smile:

Ohh wow! I love Barcelona, it's an amazingggg city!
Reply 9
Original post by Simonlittlex
Ohh wow! I love Barcelona, it's an amazingggg city!

Yes it is :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest