The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I use workbooks from my Exam Board (edexcel).

Depending on which exam board you are doing, I think that these are a good idea as you know that they are perfect for what you are studying and they show worked examples.

Check out the site below for more examples of what I am talking about.

http://www.heinemann.co.uk/secondary/category.asp?n=548&d=s&s=588
Reply 2
baruun
hey im finding it really hard to revise for maths gcse (higher). i have a cgp workbook and revision guides but they annoy me and i keep putting off maths revision cos of it! dus anyone know any useful workbooks? ive run out of practice papers too, is there anywhere you can get old ones off the net? thanks for your help
:smile:
CGP annoy me too!
have you tried www.mrhughes.net

user: gcse
password: mrhughes

(or it may be the other way round)

also CGP do past papers

and you can order workbooks here, www.brookworth.co.uk

ok that site won't come up, ring 0870 2405686

the books from that site are really good I bought mine from school, there's a book for higher essential revision notes and essential exam practice which is a book full of past questions - like a workbook kinda

Good luck :smile:
Reply 3
Reply 4
add [email protected] to your msn should you wish to go through any exam questions
Reply 5
manps
add [email protected] to your msn should you wish to go through any exam questions

is that you?
Reply 6
Is there anymore websites that has previous years of GCSE math papers?
Reply 7
well there's http://www.gcsemathspastpapers.com/ but I haven't found much else
Reply 8
baruun
hey im finding it really hard to revise for maths gcse (higher). i have a cgp workbook and revision guides but they annoy me and i keep putting off maths revision cos of it! dus anyone know any useful workbooks? ive run out of practice papers too, is there anywhere you can get old ones off the net? thanks for your help
:smile:

The CGP GCSE books were great!

I relied on my CGP book and going over past papers.
Reply 9
me!

is that you?

No, but its a good addy. Helped me with my gcse. the guy has gcse solutions a few days afta the exams dependin on the exam board
Reply 10
I should find some pass papers on google.

Latest