Akh_Moh
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Finishing first year of as this year, I currently do Biology, Chemistry, Maths with stats, and Economics. Im hoping to pursue a career in pharmacy, but I was questioning whether I need biology or not. Most universities require chemistry and either bio/maths/ chem, so i want to drop Biology.
Also im terrible at biology hoping to get a B in it and drop it, could sebody tell me if its possible to do pharmacy with chemistry, maths with stats, and economics?
Urgent help please
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses.

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :yy:

Spoiler:
Show
(Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
x
TomB1996
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I would recommend you continued with biology, but it's not the end of the world if you don't study it at A2. You'll just have to understand concepts a little faster without having studied Biology, but most universities will understand this and give extra support.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (81)
27%
No - I have already returned home (37)
12.33%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (60)
20%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (31)
10.33%
No - I live at home during term anyway (91)
30.33%

Watched Threads