AQA A2 Chemistry

Hi
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by D123xo
Hi

Hello :smile:
ISA help guys :smile: Help in return pm
Reply 3
Heyy I have done the chemistry kinetics Isa but I have the biology reputation one real soon .... Anyone wanna swap tips ? :smile:
Has anyone done the unit 5 ISA practical?
Reply 5
Hey I need help with the kinetics isa , I seriously dont know what to revise for it.
Original post by em123!!
Hey I need help with the kinetics isa , I seriously dont know what to revise for it.

Same

Posted from TSR Mobile
Really need help with the A2 enthalpy change Isa. Any help would be appreciated! If you need any help with any aqa chemistry, ccea biology or aqa geography, help will be returned!
Has anyone done as chemistry zinc carbonate have both unit 4 and unit 5 ISAs
Reply 9
Really worried about the A2 ISA (enthalpy change and thermal decomposition one) Has anyone done the practical/test? Or had any 'helpful' teachers? D:
Original post by TammyIce
Really worried about the A2 ISA (enthalpy change and thermal decomposition one) Has anyone done the practical/test? Or had any 'helpful' teachers? D:

On another thread someone said the practical was really simple, don't worry about the practical, all you have to do is follow instructions. What I am going to do is remember the practical instructions and what specific enthalpy we are measuring and go over all the topics even remotely related to the practical and hopefully that will put me in good stead for the written test.
Reply 11
pm

Quick Reply

Latest