The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

University of Bradford - Adult Nursing

Hello! is anyone else in the previous years been on a waiting list for this course? is it a good chance to get in if you meet the entry requirements and there is space available. How do you get in? and who do you contact?

I had an interview in December, however I've been rejected but they said I'm on a "waiting list"..
Sorry to hear that you were not given an offer however, well done with securing a place on our waiting list.

We currently have two waiting lists for Nursing - Adult BSc (Hons).

The first waiting list, which you’re on, is for applicants that were unsuccessful after interview. This waiting list currently consists of 18 applicants. Around Clearing and Confirmation time applicants on this waiting list will be given priority if places become available. If places do become available our Admissions Department will contact you directly and you’re not expected to contact us.

The second waiting list is made up of applicants that have shown an interest in Nursing - Adult BSc (Hons) after the UCAS deadline; currently we have 47 applicants on this list.

This year for Nursing - Adult BSc (Hons) we have 124 places available, we received 1100 applications, and our Admissions Department have made 300 offers. Honestly at this stage we don’t know how many offers, if any, will be made to those applicants on our waiting lists; it’s just a case of waiting until August. Sorry.

If you would like any further information relating to our Waiting Lists or for general feedback please do email our Admissions Team at [email protected]. Hope this helps and let me know if I can assist you any further.
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending