How many A level exams do you have?

Watch this thread
coconuthead--
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I've got 9!! woooo
AstroNandos
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
Well I'm doing AS but I've got 13 :c
crozibear96
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
12, I think.
But that includes 2 AS exams (resitting them).
username738914
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by coconuthead--)
I've got 9!! woooo
Bothered with the modular format of A-levels..

I'm doing Scottish Advanced Highers (and a Higher) we are tested with one exam for all the units we do. The only exception being French - Reading and Translation + Writing and Listening.

I have 5, Maths, Physics, 2x French, and Higher Computing

Posted from TSR Mobile
coconuthead--
Rep:
(Original post by Princepieman)
Bothered with the modular format of A-levels..

I'm doing Scottish Advanced Highers (and a Higher) we are tested with one exam for all the units we do. The only exception being French - Reading and Translation + Writing and Listening.

I have 5, Maths, Physics, 2x French, and Higher Computing

Posted from TSR Mobile
ahhh good luck x
username738914
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
ahhh good luck x
Thanks, likewise for you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
coconuthead--
Rep:
(Original post by crozibear96)
12, I think.
But that includes 2 AS exams (resitting them).
What?? are you doing 3 A levels?
Jasminem97
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I've only got 6 - i feel bad for complaining now!

Good Luck!!!
neal95
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
7, with generous spacing in between most of them, only have 2 exams in 2 days once this year!
izpenguin
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
7. But they are all within 2 weeks of each other, which is rubbish.
loperdoper
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
6 (3 Maths, 2 Biology, 1 Media)

I used to have 9 with AS Further Maths, but then I dropped it, so now all my exams are in June, woo!
Covington4
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
9 AS Exams
username1333513
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
9 exams...kinda irrelevant but I finish in june and most of my friends finish at the end of may -_-
crozibear96
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
What?? are you doing 3 A levels?
No, 4 A levels. If I had to do that many exams for 3 A levels, I'd demand some other qualification for having survived it (provided I did actually survive).

You doing three or four?
smozsolution
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I have 11 exams.

3 are AS resits (2 Chemistry, 1 History)

The remaining 8 are all A2 (2 Biology, 2 Chemistry, 2 General Studies and 2 Psychology)

Can't wait for it to be done
coconuthead--
Rep:
No, 4 A levels. If I had to do that many exams for 3 A levels, I'd demand some other qualification for having survived it (provided I did actually survive).

You doing three or four?
Four because general studiew is the fourth=easyyy

Posted from TSR Mobile
crozibear96
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Four because general studiew is the fourth=easyyy

Posted from TSR Mobile
What even is general studies? I've only ever heard of it on TSR
User1686961
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
12 Exams. 2 Chemistry, 5 Maths, 3 ICT, 2 AS Physics.

What even is general studies? I've only ever heard of it on TSR

Haha same here, didn't even know it was a proper subject.
icecreamcake
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
13... not really sure how I accumulated so much!
Claros
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I have 7 exams. I have one AS resit for French and my A2 French speaking exam in May, while the rest of my exams are in June. I have 5 exams within 2 weeks (on consecutive days each week) so while it's good that my exams are done quickly it doesn't give me much time to go over anything or have a break
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (70)
67.96%
In the post (4)
3.88%
Text (14)
13.59%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (15)
14.56%

Watched Threads