The Student Room Group

3 female parties coming over, stuck in the middle

There is a local barcrawl in my town coming up next week for st patricks day and I have a major problem, I know i'm lucky enough to get female attention.

I use to live in student accommodation but now in a flat with group of girls, I didn't know them before moving in. I have a lot of people wanting to come join and stay over. I am not a player just all the girls I'm having flings with and going be in the same room and I know its going to be awkward because they all have to stay somewhere.

I have 3 groups of girls coming over and I know some of like me but unaware that I'm seeing other girls, I simply haven't told them. None of the groups have ever met each other so I'm a bit worried and feel who ever kips with me feel like rejecting the others.

Group 1 - My flatmates are girls so they have their friends, one of their friends likes me, I speak to her when she comes over and asks me what I think of her, I said she was attractive and soon enough we did it, she told I was the only man she was doing with.

Group 2 - I have a friend coming over to join who I knew from last year, she is interested in hanging out with me because I haven't seen for ages and knowing her she would have sex with me because I know she likes me

Group 3- A girl I met in a nightclub a few weeks ago, I haven't had sex with her but he have spoken a lot since, I have a feeling she does and wants to bring her friends over.

yeah so what do I do? please be serious and don't spam thanks
Reply 1
Dude, I feel your pain :moon:

Seriously though, Why are you worrying? Do you honestly think you're so irresistible that they will have no choice but to all simultaneously mount you leading to an awkward catfighting-twister combo?

The obvious answer is to let whoever has travelled the furthest stay over. Or failing that; The one girl you actually like most.
Original post by Anonymous
There is a local barcrawl in my town coming up next week for st patricks day and I have a major problem, I know i'm lucky enough to get female attention.

I use to live in student accommodation but now in a flat with group of girls, I didn't know them before moving in. I have a lot of people wanting to come join and stay over. I am not a player just all the girls I'm having flings with and going be in the same room and I know its going to be awkward because they all have to stay somewhere.

I have 3 groups of girls coming over and I know some of like me but unaware that I'm seeing other girls, I simply haven't told them. None of the groups have ever met each other so I'm a bit worried and feel who ever kips with me feel like rejecting the others.

Group 1 - My flatmates are girls so they have their friends, one of their friends likes me, I speak to her when she comes over and asks me what I think of her, I said she was attractive and soon enough we did it, she told I was the only man she was doing with.

Group 2 - I have a friend coming over to join who I knew from last year, she is interested in hanging out with me because I haven't seen for ages and knowing her she would have sex with me because I know she likes me

Group 3- A girl I met in a nightclub a few weeks ago, I haven't had sex with her but he have spoken a lot since, I have a feeling she does and wants to bring her friends over.

yeah so what do I do? please be serious and don't spam thanks

Sack off number 3 and have number one and two come over. Seems pretty simple to me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending