The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I said that I liked to make lists as knowing where I am with things helps relieve stress.

I have an unconditional so must have said something right :L xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
very nice, did you get the place at city. ange#:smile:
Original post by jodietripp
:o: Hi,

amazing thanx a million
Reply 1183
Hi
can you give me some advise about the test? did you have group discussion interview ? what topics were involved?
please help me
hey i have two interviews for children's nursing coming up. nervous about what type of questions they will ask. the interviews are for queens and Birmingham city :afraid:
Reply 1185
hello, I have tests coming up this wednesday for city univeristy. I am so scared and nervous. Pleaseeeeeeeeeee help what kind and what type of questions come up? thanxx
Reply 1186
I have an interview for BCU - adult nursing on monday!! Anyone else? or advice? :biggrin:
Reply 1187
Original post by lilairyfairy
I said that I liked to make lists as knowing where I am with things helps relieve stress.

I have an unconditional so must have said something right :L xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi yaaa sorry to say this all of sudden. But how are the tests in city?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1188
Original post by Kusum123
Hi yaaa sorry to say this all of sudden. But how are the tests in city?

Posted from TSR Mobile

hi i have applied to city university and i am going for interview on 28th febraury. Can anyone give me any idea about what the interview would be like ?

please
Original post by nuzat
hi i have applied to city university and i am going for interview on 28th febraury. Can anyone give me any idea about what the interview would be like ?

please

hi how was your interview? what sort of questions did they ask you mine is in two weeks time. thanks:smile::wink:
Reply 1190
Hi everyone, anyone had interview at Coventry for mental health nursing. I have it in 2 weeks. Thanks.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Reply 1191
Original post by katii
I have an interview for BCU - adult nursing on monday!! Anyone else? or advice? :biggrin:

Have you heard back from BCU yet? I had my interview on Friday but haven't heard nothing yet, people say it's good tho because they let the unsuccessful know first but it might just be hearsay xx
Reply 1192
Original post by nuzat

please

I had a interview on the same day as you, the 28th of feb for adult nursing. Have you heard back from them yet as I haven't heard anything yet and I am stressing lol x
Reply 1193
Hey all!

I have my interview/selection day in a couple of weeks at Kings for Postgraduate in Child Nursing-super nervous!! Anyone got any advice?!
I have interview at Stafford the end of April for Adult Nursing, anyone know what I should expect please help. any advice?
Reply 1195
Hey! when was your interview for Birmingham? i have one coming up next week, what questions did they ask and how was the maths and literacy
anyone planning on going to Leeds Met for nursing?:smile:
Reply 1197
I was rejected at Coventry after the interview. *sad*

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Latest

Trending

Trending