The Student Room Group

I have a small penis and it is hurting me

I have a 5 inch penis in length and 4 inch in girth. Doesnt matter how I try to rig the measurement, thats the maximum I can have.

I am really depressed over my penis size and it is affecting my confidence. I never had any girlfriends, neither has any girls shown any interest in me. My friend said that it could be due to my small size down there. Some girls had also teased me about it. Are there any safe, proven way to increase my size?

Sometimes I cry in the middle of the night. I feel my life is miserable. :frown:

Scroll to see replies

I wonder if this thread will get longer?

:grin:
Original post by Anonymous
I have a 5 inch penis in length and 4 inch in girth. Doesnt matter how I try to rig the measurement, thats the maximum I can have.

I am really depressed over my penis size and it is affecting my confidence. I never had any girlfriends, neither has any girls shown any interest in me. My friend said that it could be due to my small size down there. Some girls had also teased me about it. Are there any safe, proven way to increase my size?

Sometimes I cry in the middle of the night. I feel my life is miserable. :frown:

Do you tell your potential partners about it prior?

if its any consolation mine is around that size too but I dont give 2 ****s about it..god made me that way and i'm happy..**** everyone who thinks otherwise
I would be happy with a 5 incher and there are advantages to them. For me 7 inches is too much but I guess I'm small "down there" too :teehee:

I never had any girlfriends, neither has any girls shown any interest in me. My friend said that it could be due to my small size down there.

That's not possible unless they have developed x-ray vision. Don't forget there seems to be some sort of bravado about boasting how big you like your dicks, I never personally bought into it but it is there.

If you're still worried, learn to be the kitteh eating god and a lot of women won't even care if you have a dick anymore.

Do I sound creepy? Wasn't my intention. Have a lovely day!

Sweetheart - I wouldn't normally reply to any thread like this - but…

I am a mother, a nurse, a wife. Young men seem to have a lot of angst about their size - do you think that all men are hung like horses?

It doesn't matter about the size - it is a cliche but it is what you do with it. I have seen many many men naked - in my capacity as a nurse of course. The equipment of men comes in many different sizes - yours is quite normal in size terms.

I think what is holding you back in the girl department is your lack of confidence. You need to work on that - look at your general mien - improve that and your whole picture will improve.

As far as increasing your size - I am not sure there is any non-surgical way, but as I said you are perfectly normal.

I'm sorry you feel this way, but that's statistically an average size. So you're not small relative to the majority of people with penises.
Reply 7
You shouldn't be worried about your size. If you really think you're small read this:

http://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/new-study-probes-average-penis-size

Also most girls don't care about what size you are.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Ignore all the people bragging about their size on this forum and anywhere in general and you'll hopefully realise that your size isn't so abnormal. I think most men add about 2 - 5 inches to their penis when they brag about it. A real man should not brag about his penis. Anyway, there are men who are much smaller than you, so be glad that you have an average size.
5 inches is only just below average.

Original post by Alba2013
I would be happy with a 5 incher and there are advantages to them. For me 7 inches is too much but I guess I'm small "down there" too :teehee:

You have a 7 inch woman sausage?
You told your friend about your small wiener?
I have a small penis and it is hurting me

You should see a doctor about that..
Original post by Doctor_Einstein
Do you tell your potential partners about it prior?

i am asian and girls always say asians are small down there. if its not true i wont mind as i can prove it. but it is true for me..everyone in my social circle has 6 inch and above.
Original post by squeakysquirrel
Sweetheart - I wouldn't normally reply to any thread like this - but…

I am a mother, a nurse, a wife. Young men seem to have a lot of angst about their size - do you think that all men are hung like horses?

It doesn't matter about the size - it is a cliche but it is what you do with it. I have seen many many men naked - in my capacity as a nurse of course. The equipment of men comes in many different sizes - yours is quite normal in size terms.

I think what is holding you back in the girl department is your lack of confidence. You need to work on that - look at your general mien - improve that and your whole picture will improve.

As far as increasing your size - I am not sure there is any non-surgical way, but as I said you are perfectly normal.

There was a news about a university female student called karen owen from duke university who slept with a few guys and wrote a thesis about it. Penis size was one of rating criteria.

http://www.popsugar.com/love/Duke-Student-Makes-Senior-Thesis-PowerPoint-Guys-She-Slept-11303163

She gave low score to guys that are small. I believe this is because smaller penis stimulates less? It makess ense that a small penis fill up less space in a women.
Atleast your dick doesn't touch the toilet bowl. Be happy about that.
Reply 15
Have you tried putting it in a vice or maybe some miracle grow over night?
Reply 16
5 inch is around the average for a white male which I'm assuming you are.

Don't get depressed over it because you can't change it, man up and accept it.

Girls will try stuff like that if they know you care, they're very spiteful at their core in most cases.

Don't worry about it, atleast you're the only one it will ever hurt :tongue:
(edited 9 years ago)

Same length here. There's no point if you know a girl's just going to laugh (to your face, or behind your back) when they see it or pretend its pleasurable when it's like throwing a toothpick up the Grand Canyon.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LTG
5 inch is around the average for a white male which I'm assuming you are.

Don't get depressed over it because you can't change it, man up and accept it.

Girls will try stuff like that if they know you care, they're very spiteful at their core in most cases.

6 inches is the average pal

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending