The Student Room Group

AS Maths Revision

Is it possible to learn AS Maths in two months and get a good grade? Like a B? I'm doing OCR MEI C1, C2 and S1
Original post by AMR217
Is it possible to learn AS Maths in two months and get a good grade? Like a B? I'm doing OCR MEI C1, C2 and S1

Do you mean learn from scratch having done no A level maths study before or revise after attending lessons since September?

It's perfectly possible to revise it and prepare for exams starting now. How well you do will depend on your aptitude, effort and support available.
(edited 9 years ago)
Yes. I improved from a U (didn't revise at all in December .-.) to a B currently.

Past papers help a lot.
Reply 3
Original post by gdunne42
Do you mean learn from scratch having done no A level maths study before or revise after attending lessons since September?

It's perfectly possible to revise it and prepare for exams starting now. How well you do will depend on your aptitude, effort and support available.

Sorry I meant to revise! I am currently getting U/E in my tests, but I know I can do better. But I was just wondering if I have enough time to at least pull my grade to a B.
Reply 4
Original post by Peppercrunch
Yes. I improved from a U (didn't revise at all in December .-.) to a B currently.

Past papers help a lot.

When did you start your revision?

Quick Reply

Latest