The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Master Marketing: Lancaster, Leeds, Durham or Cranfield

Hi

I've received offers for the MSc (Strategic) Marketing Management at Lancaster, Leeds, Durham and Cranfield.

My gut says Lancaster. It's very high ranked when it comes to marketing, has good student reviews and a nice campus. It's not in the city, though, and I'm a city person. That's why I'm also considering Leeds. On the other hand I spoke about it with a Lancaster student currenlty studying the MSc Advanced Marketing Management, and he replied there's a good balance in everything: challenging course, good student life, nice campus.

I could choose Leeds over Lancaster cuz of a better city life, but I won't do that since reviews about their marketing courses are not that spectacular, are they?

I could choose Cranfield over Lancaster because it has a terrific global reputation for their MBA. That's why I'm considering their MSc Strategic Marketing, of which the prorgram is very well-composed indeed. Still I'm reading everywhere Cranfield is so isolated ... and I don't want a boring life. It has to be a challenge and educational, but I don't want to lose my enthusiasm in the middle of nowhere.

At last I could choose Durham and its MSc Marketing, but I would just do that because it has a higher reputation for recruitment.

So what do you think?
Oh yeah, Warwick doesn't meet my budget requirements :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending