The Student Room Group

Accounting and Management.

Hey everyone, Ive recently applied to do psychology (i hear moans and groans) at university: at ucl, bristol and york but ive been reading posts in this thread and it has seriously got me interested.

I recently read in my welcome letter from ucas that i can change course as long as its within the same univerisyt even after sending my application off. Well mines been sent off but Ive recently discovered Accountancy and Management at Bristol univeristy and Im thinking whether I shuld change my psychology course there to this one as obviously, it would suit me better if i want to go into a career in banking, finance etc.

But i'm thinking. I ddint do maths at A level, I did bio, chem and french and got ABB respectively. Im ressiting aswell btw to try improve them. So im not sure whether i would be able to handle it. I got an A in Maths at GCSE which is one of the entry requirements but i was wondering if that would be enough, because i have no idea how hard this course is going to be.

Im not sure whether i should change or not and would appreciate any adivice/comments from anyone who is doing accountancy and management at uni, or just any advice will do actually.

Thanks for your help!

Latest

Trending

Trending