timburtonandme
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Does anyone have any advice on how to structure a PY4 essay? I mean, I like the way my teacher is doing it at the moment but I want to look for alternatives as it's a tad complicated! :-)
Pinkberry_y
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Is this PSY A4?
This is basically what my teacher has advised us to do, we do OCD and media (and research methods).
So for OCD (or whatever your topic is for that section) it's one paragraph A01 eg explanation or treatment then 2 paragraphs evaluating it. Then another paragraph A01 for your second treatment / explanation and another 2 paragraphs evaluating it.
Media (or whatever topic you're doing for that section) I'm a little less sure about I'm just trying to learn a couple of studies for each of the topics and learn the explanations so even if they give us the applied question I'll know at least what to write for some of it. Hope that was helpful

Posted from TSR Mobile
faizayasmin
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by timburtonandme)
Does anyone have any advice on how to structure a PY4 essay? I mean, I like the way my teacher is doing it at the moment but I want to look for alternatives as it's a tad complicated! :-)
WJEC?
how is your teacher doing it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (61)
29.33%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (15)
7.21%
No I am happy with my choice (116)
55.77%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (16)
7.69%

Watched Threads