The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

spare room for this term available NOW

A room available for the rest of the term this year on Hanover street
The room is spacious, on first floor. The house already has 5 other first years 2 girls 3 guys. (one of them speaks welsh) all fun-loving people.
You can see the sea from the window, its a 5min walk down to the centre, 5mins to uplands too
[email protected] email if interested, can arrange viewing asap

-£220 a month
Original post by hexagonalRod
A room available for the rest of the term this year on Hanover street
The room is spacious, on first floor. The house already has 5 other first years 2 girls 3 guys. (one of them speaks welsh) all fun-loving people.
You can see the sea from the window, its a 5min walk down to the centre, 5mins to uplands too
[email protected] email if interested, can arrange viewing asap

-£220 a month

Heya im a 1st year student applying for computer science but i may need to be travelling from my home in pembrokeshire sk i was wondering if it was entirely possible to rent the toom for a couple of days a week (eg monday and wednesday)
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website
Original post by HarryBevan
Heya im a 1st year student applying for computer science but i may need to be travelling from my home in pembrokeshire sk i was wondering if it was entirely possible to rent the toom for a couple of days a week (eg monday and wednesday)

....I posted that ages ago it's gone now

Why don't you make a close friend and stay at theirs sometimes, first years do stay overs

Quick Reply

Latest