The Student Room Group

Guy troubles, need help!

One of my friends and I fell out. (He's a guy I'm a girl) basically he was being a d*** and being pretty mean to me when I wasn't being mean to him we were just having an argument. I told him I was done because there was absolutely no need to speak to me in that manner. Now I'm rethinking things and I've come up with three solutions and it would be great if you could tell me which one you think I should go through with and why :smile:

1) don't contact him again and if he contacts me then we'll talk about it but if he doesn't then it's just not meant to happen and the friendship is gone. This way I won't look like the weak one

2) apologise for saying that we were done and that I just wanted to let him know that I'm sorry and I'm not a total b****. I will tell him that I don't want to start talking again though (he can be very mean and my friends say I shouldn't start talking to him again). I'm not sure if this makes me look needy and weak or not?

3) apologise and start talking again. This does make me look needy though

Thank you if you took the time to read and reply to this! :smile:
Reply 1
hmmm, its quite tricky as you don't want to ruin a relationship, but how mean can he be and is it a lot?
Reply 2
We argue a lot but he doesn't overstep the mark that much and when we do argue in a couple of days it's forgotten about. When he's mean he's quite mean like telling me to "f*** off" and that he doesn't care about me. On the other hand when he's nice he is really supportive and complements me but it's not that often
no one is completely blameless, just make sure you know what you did wrong at that moment in time and learn from it, even if you don't talk to that guy again
Reply 4
There's not much to learn from it. And the only thing I did wrong was telling him I was done, which at the time I had reasons for

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending