AS History 2015

Watch this thread
Little_ramblings
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Wondering if anyone does the history course that studies Civil Rights for African Americans as one unit and the Development of Germany for the other? I was wondering if anyone had tips for revising history and if they are sitting the course what they believe is key information or events. I'm just really struggling this year and my teacher isn't much help. She's told me to do past paper questions but they haven't helped and now I don't know what to do. I need at least a C this year Image
ijiaz123
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Little_ramblings)
Wondering if anyone does the history course that studies Civil Rights for African Americans as one unit and the Development of Germany for the other? I was wondering if anyone had tips for revising history and if they are sitting the course what they believe is key information or events. I'm just really struggling this year and my teacher isn't much help. She's told me to do past paper questions but they haven't helped and now I don't know what to do. I need at least a C this year Image
Well I'm doing civil rights as well as Stalins Russia, the way i revise is going through the "my revision notes pursuing life and liberty" revision guide which is amazing ,it has relevant information as well as past papers.Mix that up with the examiners report and you have a recipe for success (:
SarahAC
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Has anyone got any good revision sources for civil rights I'm finding it hard to find any
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (42)
26.25%
As I expected (52)
32.5%
Harder (59)
36.88%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.38%

Watched Threads