alfieqe
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I am starting my statistics coursework tomorrow and I have never done one before. I was hoping there might be some people with experience of statistics coursework that could help me. I am doing puzzles and games and have come up with two pairs of hypotheses.

Which pair should I do?

Students did better while listening to soft music during the arithmetic test than when listening to the Countdown music.

+

Students who are more sporty did better in the Countdown music than soft music.

Or

Students that did well un the memory test, did well in the concentration test (you get a number score at the end of the test)

+

Females did better at the concentration test than males.

Or if you can come up with some hypotheses with interrelated variables I could use, that would be great too.

Thanks
emilylaurenmay
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hello, I did this coursework, mine was on a different topic (entertainment I think), but in my opinion, I think :

Students did better while listening to soft music during the arithmetic test than when listening to the Countdown music.

+

Students who are more sporty did better in the Countdown music than soft music.

Are the better two. You may need to think about how you define sporty ie maybe people who play on a school team?

Good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (218)
44.13%
I'm worried that I'm not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (56)
11.34%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (36)
7.29%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as 'lesser' because I didn't take exams (104)
21.05%
I don't think that receiving these grades will impact my future (53)
10.73%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (27)
5.47%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed