The Student Room Group

How often do you have Fast food or takeaways ?

Poll

How often Do you have fast food or takeaways ?

How often do you have Fast food or takeaways ?
From Nando's and McDonalds to your local chippy or takeaway.
Reply 1
I used to have about 4 or 5 a week but I've cut down to one a week, 2 at a push. They are so cheap around here and my bf usually brings me in one from college as the Chinese there does lunch time meal deals but I'm trying to eat more healthy and all that jazz now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Twice a week, but I reaallly gotta stop!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mondays and Wednesdays.
It varies
On average I'd say twice a week. But I really need to cut down! I haven't had any this past week, which I'm proud of :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
On average it probably works out at just under once a week. Whenever I have to go to Tesco for anything I'll usually stop at McDonald's and have a packet of large fries before going home. Only one though.
Reply 7
Around twice a month I guess. Once every couple of weeks.

Everybody should treat themselves once in a while. It's good for the soul. I don't have Chinese or Indian, I'm not a fan, but I'm really partial to a fish supper from the chippy.
Once or twice now.. before it would be 4 times

Posted from TSR Mobile
I eat out or get a takeaway with my boyfriend nearly every day as the kitchen in our halls is really crap, and people are always leaving dirty stuff around and making a mess which I can't stand. This is only temporary though, I really love cooking but it's just not really possible at the moment unless I visit home :frown:
I've never had a takeaway in my life! But I usually have cheesy chips from the chip shop about once a month.
(edited 8 years ago)
It's easy to spot frequent fast food/takeaway consumers - they look terrible.

Quick Reply