The Student Room Group

Guys who treat girls badly

Why do you do it??? I'm dating a guy who makes me feel amazing when we are together and loved and I am so in love with him but he has a girlfriend and I'm sure he's seeing another girl too, I love him too much to let him go thought but every day my heart breaks a little bit more :frown:
Reply 1
Im a guy but If your unhappy tell him then or ask him.Some guys treat girls badly because of some other insecurities within his life,insecurities that he is not willing to share even with loved ones .Girls could also do this with guys too.If hes being aggressive or abusive then leave him,If he's seeing someone else on the side leave him. Dont judge all guys after one guy hurts you.There are guys out there who are men about things others are just boys.
Anyone ?
Reply 3
Original post by iamintorture
Anyone ?

Be with a guy who is monogamous.
Why are you dating him if he already has a girlfriend? :confused:
Reply 5
You've been posting the same thread since October. The advice here will be the same as it was last time around.
Why do you do it???

Why do they do it? Because these are guys that don't respect the opposite sex. They see women as objects that is to their disposal! Not saying your boyfriend is like this but guys that are seeing other girls while in a relationship have no feelings towards you anyway. They take advantage of young vulnerable girls (that are often too naive and delusional) and make them believe what they have is 'love' but are only in it for the sex. This gets me so mad.
Original post by ~surfboard~
Why do they do it? Because these are guys that don't respect the opposite sex. They see women as objects that is to their disposal! Not saying your boyfriend is like this but guys that are seeing other girls while in a relationship have no feelings towards you anyway. They take advantage of young vulnerable girls (that are often too naive and delusional) and make them believe what they have is 'love' but are only in it for the sex. This gets me so mad.

Thank you. In so much pain :frown:
Reply 8
Ahh please let there be more emotionally intelligent men like this out there...
Reply 9
Why do you do it??? I'm dating a guy who makes me feel amazing when we are together and loved and I am so in love with him but he has a girlfriend and I'm sure he's seeing another girl too, I love him too much to let him go thought but every day my heart breaks a little bit more :frown:

They do it because they can, young men are not looking for a life partner in most cases.

In this case OP knows the guy is disloyal and is choosing not to respect his girlfriend. While guys do some bad stuff, in this case she deserves it for her stupidity.
Original post by Rakas21
They do it because they can, young men are not looking for a life partner in most cases.

In this case OP knows the guy is disloyal and is choosing not to respect his girlfriend. While guys do some bad stuff, in this case she deserves it for her stupidity.

yeah I found that odd upon reading the original post.. dating someone that is with someone else is just asking for trouble :rolleyes: but I felt sympathetic towards OP because I personal know how she feel, but then with a girl :lol:
Why would you date someone who's already in relationship? :erm:

Read this. You might agree with it, you might not. Still, it's a good read. I agree with a lot of it.
Reply 13
Because people like you allow it to happen.

Congratulations, you've enabled someone to be an ******* and essentially rewarded the behaviour.

If you're a bug, expect to get smushed.

EDIT: figure of speech pls don't go around squashing bugs for the sake of it
Reply 14
Defense mechanism. One person is bound to get hurt sooner or later, I'd rather be the one to draw first blood.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Profesh
You've been posting the same thread since October. The advice here will be the same as it was last time around.

I know. No need to make me look stupid. I'm going through a hard time and I can't get myself out of this mess.

So your asking why guys treat girls badly yet your clearly being a bitch and dating a guy who already has a girlfriend?

Rather ironic to me.
Reply 17
First why do you have such a weird negative username?

Second is the guy you see actually hurting you physically or verbally/psychologically? Or is your question just a general one based on the subject of violence in relationships but not something you are currently experiencing? Just asking because from your original post it's not clear.

As for why some guys do this, perhaps they enjoy the hold they gain over their partner and victim. Otherwise they perhaps suffer from their own mental problems which cause them to be aggressive to their victims. If he is hurtibg you and you keep staying with him in some sense you are allowing him to continue abusing you, not to victim blame here though perhaps as a victim this is due to your own psychological problems and the mental change caused by the abuse.

I do question why you are knowingly seeing a guy you know has a girlfriend and potentially is seeing another but really that's your choice, perhaps you have come to some odd agreement with him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending