The Student Room Group

Chances for Msc Finance in LSE/Cass/Warwick from a small school in New York

Guys so I was wondering whether I have any chances of getting into any of these universities given that I went to a relatively small school in the USA. While it is known in the US I doubt it is known outside. My plans were to goto UK initially but due to costs and the scholarship I was given I chose this school instead.

As I said UK is still where I want to be and would like to do my postgraduate from one of these schools. I would like to know whether if it affects my admission chances if I come from a small school from another country?(Btw I am not an American student, I am from India).

Also if not would I be better off applying to European Universities like HEC/SSE/St. Gallen/etc? And are these schools target schools for finance jobs in London or UK as a whole?

In my first two years I have averaged a 3.7/4 GPA and I am currently doing a double major in Economics and Finance. I have yet to take the GMAT.
Reply 1
anyone?
Reply 2
Your grades are more important than the school you went to so yes, it's worth applying.
3.7 is generally considered equivalent to a UK first class.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending