The Student Room Group

My Genital HPV story

Hi all, long time ago I posted a msg on this forum afraid of the consequences of the HPV virus (which I fought the over year) ... well, I can breathe , after long treatment (no vaccine) I got rid of this virus!! I appeal to all girls and women who have similar problems, it's better to go to the doctor for not having anything to lose the contrary else can heal without complications! treatment only .. do not be afraid for this virus can win up to reach the stage of cancer !! My gynecologist recommended treatment with Cervugid Ovules 3 courses with breaks for 7 days. This treatment can say it is miraculous. I did Pap test again and it came out negative. I am grateful to Mr. Doctor for this treatment.
I wish you good health.
What username did you use then? This is showing as your first post...

Lots of people get rid of HPV over the course of about a year. The problem in terms of things like cervical cancer is that 'lots' is not 'everyone'.
Not all HPV causes warts, and clinics won't test for it, just look for physical signs of warts.

The cancer causing strains don't cause warts, the strains that cause warts don't cause cervical cancer

The vast majority of people (those who don't have problems with their immune system) get rid of the virus in their own bodies within 18 months.

The treatment you've had will only have got rid of physical symptoms, there's still a chance you have the virus lying dormant in your system, in various strains, which your body will deal with, warts may yet come back. (and if they do, its really more a cosmetic issue than a health one)

The HPV vaccine doesn't vaccinate against all strains anyway

Quick Reply

Latest