PGCE Coleraine Music (or any other secondary subject) Watch

Racquelwright
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
That is weird but at least you got it! Wont be long till we start . What schools did you put down for placement? Ano! People say its the hardest year mainly because there is so much to do.

Would you mind giving me her details please. I would probably save a bit of money if you get your dinner as well. Thats brilliant, so handy.
Kathryn889
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I've just messaged you! Hopefully she can help.
I put down fort hill, dromore and lisnagarvey for secondary and Inst. methody and rathmore for grammar how about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
PainterEmily
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Not sure if my last message posted there! I am started pgce art this September too! Can't wait! I am planning on driving down everyday as I cannot stay in coleraine. If anyone else is from near larne area and is planning on travelling perhaps we could arrange car share etc
PainterEmily
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi all.
I got a place on the pgce art & design at coleraine. Looking forward to meeting you all at Bushmills. I am planning to drive to uni every day from larne; if there is anyone else from this area and thinking of travelling daily perhaps we could arrange car share?
Emily
beka454
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I've got an interview for Coleraine in 2 weeks, have you any advice? I'm a bit worried about presenting the lesson based on your first instrument!
PainterEmily
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by beka454)
I've got an interview for Coleraine in 2 weeks, have you any advice? I'm a bit worried about presenting the lesson based on your first instrument!
Hi
Not sure how much help I'll be as I'm art. But just be yourself, try not to be nervous, be calm and confident. Don't answer with what you think they want to hear; be honest and genuine. They need to see your passion and determination.
Show how much you want it and are prepared to work hard (because it will be the hardest year). It's all consuming the pgce year but should you get on to the course it'll be the most amazing experience.
Emphasise that you have other areas you want to get involved in, with school life. Like after school clubs, sports, arts, drama, anything extra you can offer make sure you make them aware of it.
Sorry I can't be more specific. But good luck n hope you get a place.
Emilu
Ruthiej
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I have got onto the Music PGCE, just wondering what the timetable is like? mon-fri; 9-5 or are there any days off or anything? Trying to get myself sorted with childcare and work etc
Dougie91
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi Rob, if it’s possible do you still have this available? I would be ever so great full. Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (73)
15.87%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (47)
10.22%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (88)
19.13%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (64)
13.91%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (48)
10.43%
How can I be the best version of myself? (140)
30.43%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed