The Student Room Group

Help!?!? C800 vs C801?!?!

There is a difference between C800 and C801! I swear down I'm going crazy. On the Student Finance form Psychology is not coming up as C800 but C801 instead and I don't know why? The website of the uni I'm applying to says it's C800?
And I just want to study plain old psychology at Derby uni, that all! Why is it so hard?
I was thinking maybe i could just go with C801 instead but i dont want to do it wrong :P
Reply 1
Original post by chadwickstar
There is a difference between C800 and C801! I swear down I'm going crazy. On the Student Finance form Psychology is not coming up as C800 but C801 instead and I don't know why? The website of the uni I'm applying to says it's C800?
And I just want to study plain old psychology at Derby uni, that all! Why is it so hard?
I was thinking maybe i could just go with C801 instead but i dont want to do it wrong :P

The uni is responsible for adding the courses and course codes to the system, so in your shoes I'd contact the uni's Admissions Office and ask.
Reply 2
Original post by Klix88
The uni is responsible for adding the courses and course codes to the system, so in your shoes I'd contact the uni's Admissions Office and ask.

Thank you! This is what I did and they told me just to use the code C801 haha!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending