Am I overreacting?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I'm really pissed off because the guy I talk to is liking/commenting on other girls pictures! Do I have a right to be pissed off or am I just oveoverreacting?
username1697607
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
you are totally overreacting.....
SophisticatedSir
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm really pissed off because the guy I talk to is liking/commenting on other girls pictures! Do I have a right to be pissed off or am I just oveoverreacting?
Yes and no.

Have you made your feelings known to him? Does he know you like him?

You can be angry if you want, no one is stopping you. Though its his life and he can do what he wants. I would have to say personally though that you are overreacting, you can't dictate what someone can do.
JJL10
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
over-reacting,
over-sensitive,
down right ridiculous,
Why shouldn't he?
he can do what he wants,

if you were going out and he was "flirting" or something then you might have a leg to stand on
Anonymous #1
[QUOTE=Zachary T-H;54197517]you are totally overreacting...

How am I overreacting?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by SophisticatedSir)
Yes and no.

Have you made your feelings known to him? Does he know you like him?

You can be angry if you want, no one is stopping you. Though its his life and he can do what he wants. I would have to say personally though that you are overreacting, you can't dictate what someone can do.

No and no but he should know that I like him. Why would I talk to him if I don't like him. I'm so mad right now
Anonymous #1
(Original post by JJL10)
over-reacting,
over-sensitive,
down right ridiculous,
Why shouldn't he?
he can do what he wants,

if you were going out and he was "flirting" or something then you might have a leg to stand on
If he wants to like other girls pictures and comment on them then why is he talking to me and leading me on? He probably talks to them too 😡

I feel like cutting him off.
Kaiju
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You're overreacting. He's probably better off without you if you're getting mad over this. Type of girl to have him cheat on u in a dream so you cut his balls off IRL.
Anonymous #2
Report 5 years ago
If you haven't made your feelings known to him, it's not automatically obvious to him that you like him.

This is overreacting, be mad all you want but you have no reason to, you're not dating, you haven't made your feelings known to him.
Just because you talk to him, that's not an obvious sign to him that you like him.
If he's just talking to you, that's not necessarily leading you on and if he's flirting, some guys are just a harmless flirts.
He has the right to talk to other girls just as you have the right to talk to other guys.
You really have no right to be pissed off at him for that.
username1697607
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

How am I overreacting?
Well for starters your not even going out with him.... secondly nobody likes going out with people who are jealous, people always read to much into their crushes talking to other people and liking photo's- it really isn't a big deal :rolleyes:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (588)
33.91%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (720)
41.52%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (347)
20.01%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (79)
4.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise